Working from home?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm quitting my job soon. They are terminating my position and are offering other positions to us, but I live pretty far away since I moved and it's not worth the gas money to work only a few hours a week. I'd like to get another job, but I'm in school at the moment and really want to focus on that.
Since I'm an introvert, having a job and going to school full time was really draining me. I loved going to work, but my schooling started to suffer (I've had a hard time going to class, although I've made it every time.)
I'm just curious if anybody knows any legit work from home opportunities. I'm not one of those people who expects to do little work and get thousands of dollars a week. I'm looking for an honest working opportunity. I worked retail previously, so I'm not looking for big dollar opportunities, just something to maybe match a part-time gig.

Also, I'm not looking for surveys or things like Cha-Cha (been there done that). I'd just thought I'd put it out there, I know it's a stretch.

Thanks!

If you google "work from home" - you can find forums where folk discuss legitimate employment opportunities - you may be shocked at all that is out there. I worked for a company called "Alpine Access" as a customer service representative for a major credit card line for one of the "mart" stores...I worked less than a year because it was a high stress job but I was good at it. That particular company only accepts something like 3 or 4% of the people who apply but there are others (like UHaul) who hire a larger percentage of people to work at home as customer service reps.

Latest posts

Back