Wooly Babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I posted it somewhere in there that one ended up being a black. :p It's hard to remember who I tell. I post pictures in lots of places. lol

Here are the more recent pictures! :p

kirapeakbeebs15.jpg
Ihana

kirapeakbeebs14.jpg
Blue, Yoshiko, Otani

kirapeakbeebs13.jpg
Tohru

kirapeakbeebs7.jpg
Yoshiko

kirapeakbeebs5.jpg
Blue, Ihana, Yoshiko & Tohru (in the back), Otani

kirapeakbeebs3.jpg
Ihana, Otani, Tohru
kirapeakbeebs.jpg
Yoshiko & Ihana

They all have different shapes to their heads. lol Plus Tohru is smaller than Ihana and Otani. Sometimes I do get the other two confused, but I just check to see which is the boy and which is the girl. :)

hay, hay.. I seen your comment on my website..Yes, I need a newer picture of Finch, But I dont know how to pose my rabbits, Nobody never taught me not even my stinking aunt that haves all these stinking rabbits. And when I went to the last rabbit show. I had 2 other wooly breeders look at her and they told me that Finch's body to way to long. So I dont know... :sigh

Yeah, I figured she would have a long body. So you need a buck that is really short. Its not that hard to pose them. :p Sometimes they jsut do it on their own.

You must come to Midland!!! I could show you so many nice rabbits there. XD XD

Woolies:

2068734.jpg

712552.jpg

3129764.jpg

OR you might have to hold her head still like this. lol

5269910.jpg

I try to hold her head and she goes FLAT!!! lol
I really like your woolies, exspieally the broken :p
The last one is pretty too..

You are very welcome...:biggrin::hugsquish: I wish I can go to Midland but its 2 hrs away.:grumpy

How's the weather up there??

How do you keep you bun's cool?? I had frozen bottles in with my bun's and Finch was the only one that was laying on it.

It's been like 80 degrees for the last few days! BLEH! I gave them water 3 times yesterday! I need a big extenstion cord to reach outside so I can put one of those rotating fans out there. lol

I haven't give them water bottles to lay on yet. I need a lot. :p So I must save up.

Oh My!! They are getting cutier!!! Love them!! It looks like you have 2 different color chestnuts??

:hearts::heartbeat::big kiss::inlove::hearts:bouquet::nod:whistling:mail2: I want a boy! :biggrin::nasty::surrender:yahoo::embarrassed:

Does that mean Otani catches your eye? lol Or even Blue? I think I want to keep both! XD XD Isn't that terrible!!! :pullhair:

But seriously, if you want a breeding from either of them to Finch when they are older, I will do it. :embarrassed: Or heck, even one of my older bucks right now. I have a black, a chesnut, and a broken chesnut. lol I'm feeling generous.

Latest posts

Back