WOOHOO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwarf lover

Reaction score
:groupparty::dancing::apollo::jumpforjoy:

srry im just really happy..... i got my bun , i went to the pet storeand bought a 2mo bunshe/he is a faun color but shes so tinypics( coming when i get my digital camera)

the has a sweet temperment and if you will come over she/hewillsiff you through the bars lol she/he is alwaysthere wating . i think she/he i half brother/sister to the enigiserbunny ...

i have got a few probs ....her/him poops are so small thewfit through scooper.....and how much should i feed her/him she is a 2modwarf rabbit she is also dipping her feet in the water bowl she peesevery where but her litter box . any help with those? lol:Dand if you could suggest some names that would be great

Congrats. As far as thepoops are concerned...sounds about right. The bun is only ababy so the poops will seem very small. Just make sure thatshe/he is pooping. As for the peeing everywhere, my onlysuggestion is taking some poops and urine if you can and place it inthe litter box. Maybe the baby will get the hint.

I have never litter trained any of my rabbits just because their aretoo many. Hopefully someone with more experience in thatmatter will come along. Anyways, glad that she/he found aloving home with you!!! Pics!!!!!

Sharon

oh dont worry she poops:shock:i put every thing she does in the litter box but now she pees in it

Congradulatons new Bunny Mommy.

* 8week old babies have veryTiny poops to start with they will get much largeras she grows , what Kind ofDwarf did you purchase ? Cant waittoo see pictures .

Unlimited hay is almost essential. Give thelittle one as much hay as he/she can eat. At this point you can alsogive her as many pellets as she can eat since she is still growing.
As for dipping her feet in the water bowl, have you tried a waterbottle? It tends to be cleaner but not all rabbits like to use them.

Are you using a cat litter scooper?Try finding a scooper that is solid, not slitted. The onlyrabbits I have that I could use a slitted cat litter scooper with isthe Ladies (hotot girls) because they have big, mushy poops.Mocha and Loki have healthy poops that would mainly fall through.

She's peeing all over because she is marking territory, it's a newcage, and she is a baby. Using multiple litterboxes tends tohelp get her the idea.

My dutch also occassionally puts his feet in the water bowl.I just make sure to clean it- usually twice a day. I've foundthat all four of mine would much rather drink out of a bowl than abottle. The Ladies were sucking down massive amounts of waterthe first few days, probably due to the novelty of the bowl.Hey, it means I don't have to worry about them getting dehydrated,which I think they were when I got them.

Soooo, when do we get pictures?:D And what is her name?

i think it be awhile before pics but im starkingto take some now but they wont come out tilllater:(and i havent found a name yetstill thinking.....

i named the new bun sandy. and i have a fewquestions ....:)what does is mean when they lick you ?? or when theyjumpand flick there head and kick there legs?? or when theyrun really fast then jump and change directions ?? any help would begreat:D

Licking would be grooming. Means she likes you.Jumping around like you described is known as binkying. Sign ofhappiness. Both of these are fairly basic rabbit language. I'd suggestyou read up on bunny body language so you know what Sandy is trying totell you.

Latest posts

Back