woohoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zyzra

Reaction score
So i took my rabbit Frog to the vet today to get neutered...and when i went to go pick him up they were like...so umm your rabbit is a girl. I actually never checked..i figured that he was labeled correctly..i guess not. lol. I am actually happy because the other one that i have is a male and now they will hopefully bond easier when i finally introduce them. Yay! Good thing i picked a gender neutral name hehe.

Haha, funny xD Even if you named her a male name it would be cute. I had two male Gabbys and my inside bunny is a gil named Dillan. I think it suits her. Plus, Frog is an awesome name!

Edit - Did they charge you extra for the neuter? My rabbit vet charges $200 for females and I was told $100 for males but I never really inquired on it soI am not 100% sure.

I have a male/female pair. The female, Becca, is spayed. She lived with Burke and they are great together. He never when I am around tries to breed with her and he is intact. Becca is very spunky so she may just keep him in line :p

Yeah they went through with it, they didnt even call me to ask which i am surprised about..but i would have said yes anyways. Yeah my male is neutered. I guess it is the same price for spaying and neutering at the place where i got it done. She seems to be doing just fine so far...eating and drinking. It is tough getting the medicine in her mouth though because she is a little skittish...anyone got any tips? lol

Latest posts

Back