WoodyPet is soaking up...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still paying $4.79 at our Agway. :p

Geez, with that wholesale price... I am almost tempted to ask Caro and Buck to split a pallet with myself ;)

I pay 6.49 at our agway, unless I have time to drive the hour to a TSC.

bunnylover78642 wrote:
My mom refuses to buy woody pet because she says it cost tomuch and we are already having money problems.
tell her to go look at a bag of yesterdays news and then compare prices.. :p

( YN $15 for 30#...... WP $5 for 30#)

So here's a (probably silly) question....is WoodyPet similar to Feline Pine? It's not treated pine or anything, it's100% natural pellets that disolve into sawdust once they're, erm,"used." :p I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place in GA (everheard of Carrollton GA? What? No? Poo!) that would sell Woody Petbecause as it is now I'm paying $3.00 or something like that for a 7lbsbag.

To be hoenst I grew up in a rather country place so if I could find itin a feed store near home that'd be wonderful but do you think itreally reaches out to the boonies? (I come from a place called TalkingRock for pete's sake....how much boonier can you get? :p )

Most of us get itfrom agricultural supply places...so...Boonieville is probably great!:pI've heard of feline pine but I haven't done any reading onit or checked it out in any way. Could be they have a similar product.Still, for 5.00 for a 30# bag you'd be ahead to go with the Woody Petif it's available.

Raspberry

Ohhh yeah :dude: Now the problem would be justfinding it. We used to have a feed supply store in my home town (of theTalking Rock you know XD ) but I think it was more for chicken feed ifI'm not mistaken. I'll have to check that when I go home-home nexttime. Mwahahaha!

***bump for seniorcats***

I'm still paying 4.79 for mine at Agway.

JimD wrote:
***bump for seniorcats***

I'm still paying 4.79 for mine at Agway.

I forgot to mention that when I picked up Woody Pet at the TSC by Carolyn I paid $5.27.

I also noticed that it was a finer consistency than what I get at theAgway. I believe that it has to do with which plant manufactures it. Itworks just as well though.

I'll be running to the Agway in the next week or so to stock up for thewinter. I don't want to run out and then have problems with the winterweather driving ;). I figure a dozen bags should last until spring.

~JimD

JimD wrote:
I'llbe running to the Agway in the next week or so to stock up for thewinter. I don't want to run out and then have problems with the winterweather driving ;). I figure a dozen bags should last until spring.

My new TSC opened last week. It's right around the corner from my house!

:D

Laura

Laura wrote:
JimD wrote:
I'll be runningto the Agway in the next week or so to stock up for the winter. I don'twant to run out and then have problems with the winter weather driving;). I figure a dozen bags should last until spring.

Laura
:ponder:...so that means you'll be walking over instead of driving? Imean, it's soooooo close.... and with the price of gas and all...

JimD wrote:
Laura wrote:

Laura
:ponder:...so that means you'll be walking over instead of driving? Imean, it's soooooo close.... and with the price of gas andall...
Wellllll..... Maybe it's not THAT close. I could walk,but I don't think I can carry two 30-pound bags of WoodyPetfor a mile. Maybe they'll let me borrow one oftheir carts!

Thanks Patti, yes the North Canton office isabout 5 miles away. The TSC in Medina just opened a new storeand upped all their prices. I can get it there but I'm payingmore than others. Now let me think, is there a fabric//quiltshop near the North Canton TSC? Hee, hee, I can go at lunchand indulge my addiction and get Woody Pet.

Latest posts

Back