Wonderful Whites

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:weee: Oooo, you're getting a whitie? Big? Little? What color eyes? What's her personality like? Did Floppy pick her out?

Inquiring minds want to know!!! I'm hoping for a lady New Zealand for Oberon to "flirt" with.

Well then I have good news! She is a (est) 1yo New Zeland with beautiful red eyes, and big pink ears. I adopted her from the shelter, she was brought in as a stray but is very mellow and friendly. Unfortunately he didn't pick her out. I just couldn't resist, she is too cute. I'm hoping they like each other or at the very least don't hate each other. In a few weeks when we start introducing them I'll have to start a bonding blog.

Oberon is so handsome. I was showing my daughter the pics of him on this thread to show her what we are tenatively refering to as "girl bunny" looks like. They could be twins.

I will post good pictures when I get home tomorrow, here are the ones I have from the shelter and they just don't do her justice. The shelter dubbed her Thumper because of her big feet, but I've been thinking of naming her Ruby, or something to do with her eyes. After I get some better pics I'll be looking for suggestions...

Image019.jpg
Image020-1.jpg

The bunny formerly known as Thumper is home! She came home last night. Here are a few shots of her in her cage. She is getting used to new surroundings and healing from surgery so I want to give her a few days before I let her out to explore a bit.She was too big for the castle, so I lifted it up with clips on the cage and hung fabric over that corner so she could have a private hidey space.

Then I bugged her in it...

KIF_1154.jpg

KIF_1168.jpg

KIF_1165.jpg
KIF_1153.jpg

My two beautiful girls

Strawberry...

000_0045.jpg

000_1106.jpg

Raspberry...

000_1155-1.jpg

000_0846.jpg

And a younger Raspberry...

000_0044.jpg

I wish they were both still here with me

I still have Wally,Zak and Josie to post yet,i cannot leave them out;)

cheryl

Gack! How do you keep your babies so CLEAN? They're all mesmorizingly white. :shock:

Anyway, Here's Prince BunBun... Not so mesmorizingly white. ;)

100_7769-1.jpg

With blue eyes! =D
100_7791-1.jpg

~Xila

By chance, is Ray named after a certain video game? Just curious. ;)

He is a mega-cutie; I'm adding him to my bunny-nab list. :biggrin2:

BSAR wrote:
Here is Ray. The only white bunny I have ever had! (So far anyway;))

BunniesMore014.jpg

This is Luna she is not really all white she asis a Frosted pearl but she is mostley white.

At five weeks:

babies014.jpg

Six weeks:

Luna006.jpg

And now 12 weeks with Sherbert:

Hopping010.jpg

~Hayley

Latest posts

Back