Wonderful news about my Buneary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buneary49

Reaction score
:bunny19Today my buneary has become more trusting in me,

I opened his cage door and talk to him. He came to me and ask him for kiss. buneary began to lick me when I ask him for kiss.^^ I must have earned his trust by cleaning cage and clean litter box and gave him food and excise when he wanted it.

I felt good inside when my pet love rabbit loves me.

he's going to be 1 spiecal bunny.:bunny19

I'd love to have kisses from my girls....they're just not very kissy rabbits. Buneary is a beautiful bunny!

I always love seeing my fosters come out of their shell and begin to trust humans.

Bunny kisses are so special!

I have one bunny that will kiss me, and I can't help but have a special place for him in my heart.

I find that as bunnies age, they mellow out and become more affectionate.

--Dawn

To earn trust from your pet bunny you just can't get any better.

bunny love or any love from any pet is very spiecal.

when some one has broken your heart and your feeling down , your pet will always be there for you to give the love you need.

Buneary comes to me at the cage door want some attention and now offering to give me bunn y kisses.:bunnyheart:bunnyhug:

bunny kisses are rewards we bunny owners get from our pet rabbits for doing a good job caring for them.

:biggrin2:my 18 year old niece came home from petstore and bought him a toy and some rabbit food , she asked for a kiss from him for the gifts and buneary gave her kiss on the nose.

Buneary49 wrote:
bunny kisses are rewards we bunny owners get from our pet rabbits for doing a good job caring for them.

:biggrin2:my 18 year old niece came home from petstore and bought him a toy and some rabbit food , she asked for a kiss from him for the gifts and buneary gave her kiss on the nose.
I just think your lucky with beneary, because sukura won't really show affection to anyone other then me.

you must be the only one who strongly bonded with sukura.

Good little Buneary he such a charmer.

my other nephew is handycapped I have to keep him out my room so buneary don't get frightened to death.

Latest posts

Back