Won RUnner up in show (RIS) at the Fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djluster

Reaction score
Jasmine won Runner up in show, Evergreen state Washinton fair 2011. She got best of breed out of 13 and got her 2nd leg, there was 350 entries for the open rabbit show, And when she got home was not in the mood to pose. I was very happy to have won RIS I did not expect that at all. I didnt find out tell tonight. Judging was on saturday and I had my kids with me and they were very bored to after we saw our dutch get judge and she won BOB we decided to leave I didnt think she had a chance there were alot of nice rabbit there. So when I went there tonight to pick them up since they had to stay for three days. Jasmine was not in the spot I left her. The people running the rabbit barn asked me am I missing a rabbit. they told me they had to move it over to a different area. when I got where she was they said she won Runner up in show. I was so happy and shocked. My blue Buck won BOV as well, but there was not enough Buck for him to get his second leg. So now I have 3 shows comming up in the next month hope one of my 2 of them need just one more leg to Grand

P9050010.jpg

Back