Woman Lives in Man's Closet for A Year

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
Mind boggling
From Yahoo News:
TOKYO - A homeless woman who sneaked into a man's house and lived undetected in his closet for a year was arrested in Japan after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.

Police found the 58-year-old woman Thursday hiding in the top compartment of the man's closet and arrested her for trespassing, police spokesman Hiroki Itakura from southern Kasuya town said Friday.
The resident of the home installed security cameras that transmitted images to his mobile phone after becoming puzzled by food disappearing from his kitchen over the past several months.
One of the cameras captured someone moving inside his home Thursday after he had left, and he called police believing it was a burglar. However, when they arrived they found the door locked and all windows closed.
"We searched the house ... checking everywhere someone could possibly hide," Itakura said. "When we slid open the shelf closet, there she was, nervously curled up on her side."
The woman told police she had no place to live and first sneaked into the man's house about a year ago when he left it unlocked.
She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and even took showers, Itakura said, calling the woman "neat and clean."

:shock:just :shock:

Doesnn't he look in his closet?? How strange, and a bit freaky too!

Makes me think back to those horror movies where some serial killer is hiding ina closetor in the back of the car or something.. wow!

Ha ha! I would actually quite like that.. i mean obviously you would lose money but it would be so funny! I can also imagine a very cheesy sitcom based around that... :p

seniorcats wrote:
A homeless woman who sneaked into a man's house and lived undetected in his closet for a year was arrested in Japan after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.

If she was in there for a year before food began disappearing I bet she was pretty hungry when she was arrested.

I wish I could see a picture of this closet. It must be huge....

Mildly sexist remarking coming: I can't imagine another woman not noticing someone living in her closet. Typical single guy. Never vacuums or cleans in his closet.

That is quite odd. i am wondering also what she ate before the food started mysterisouly disappearing. maybe she just ate a little at first.

Seniorcats: the woman they arrested was living in a MANS closet. lol not a womans.

:roflmao:

I didn't want to say it's all of her stuff. :p

You know the saying when the wife tells you,

What's mine is mine, :)

What's ours is mine, :D

What's yours is mine. :shock:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
:roflmao:

I didn't want to say it's all of her stuff. :p

You know the saying when the wife tells you,

What's mine is mine, :)

What's ours is mine, :D

What's yours is mine. :shock:
Excellent! Sounds like you are a quick learner! My Hubby is still figuring that out. ;)

OMG how crazy! She must have been so quiet!

What if she snored or something lol, would have blown the cover pretty quickly :p

And lol at all your man-bashing comments, sooo true! Steve NEVER looks in our wardrobe.. Although mainly cos it's stuffed full of my clothes- I make him use the drawers in our spare room! :p

And BSAR, I think that seniorcats was meaning that if it were a woman's house, this would never have happened, I think she knew that it was a man! :)

Latest posts

Back