Witchy Woman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
product_image.php

Ok Woman where did ya find it , ?????

I love that .

I voted for my mom. She has been doingsome really awful stuff to me. I know it's to help me but it stillmakes memad. Andshe is taking me too get another brother for me. Geesh I have enoughbrothers already.

:apollo:

Dude, it can get worse, believe me! :X

Ifyour Mom gets the scissors and yourtreatsout, and starts talking in a sweet, babyvoice, sayinghow you must be too hot, anduncomfortable... RUN LIKE HECK AND DON'T LOOK BACK! :shock:

Sebastian

My mom did something so horrible I'mgonna have nightmares for a month. She picked me and was snuggling withme. How bad could that be right?

She carried me into the bathroom and gave me aBATH!:nonono:So if your mommy says you need a bath, run underthe couch and don't come out until she goes to sleep, trust me onthis.

:apollo:

Dear 'pollo and 'bastian,

The first chance you get, RUN AWAY to Tucker Town. :runningrabbit: :runningrabbit:

I promise you, I'd never allow those disgusting, humiliating, annoying things happen to you.

:no: Never, NEVER, N E V E R!!! :nonono:

Tucker Town is all about Rabbits. It doesn't really matter what humanswant in Tucker Town - it's all about what's fun and happy forLagamorphs. Humans are the minority here.

You come here, and you'll never know the feelings of being mad or humiliated or digusted Ever Again, My Babies.

Remember, the first chance you get, make a break for Tucker Town. Juststart on the way - Buck's Star will show you how to get here. Justfollow it.

:star:

See you around.

:kiss: :kiss:

This Poll will close 5-7 days after people stop voting.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Dear Shadow,

Aww, look at the pretty puppy/ies! :hug:

And all those bodies they found. Good cadaver puppy. Definitely a great pet!
(Especially helpful around your mom's house as she does have the beartraps set, so if something/one goes missing, the pup will find itfirst. Very clever!)

:highfive:

-Carolyn

Hmmm.. :ponder:

I don't think BunnyMommy's aware of this thread.

Think I better place a call.

:phone:

Afterall! Every Vote Counts!!!!

-Carolyn

Actually, I'mreally intocollecting this kind of stuff. Gotta have it formy spells! :mad:

el37nb.jpg

You know, puppy dog tails, frogs eyes, that sort of stuff! :witch:

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
Iwas wondering the same thing, ariel. It's a greatpicture! Would love to hang it over Cali's cage.

-Carolyn

Oh My gawsh woman, you can't hang that over Cali's house!!! She'd have Nightmares!!! LOL

I thought she'd like it, ariel. :dunno:

It looked like a Sandy Flemish to me. It could be Cali's cousin.

-Carolyn

Hi! Carolyn

How did you figure out who was on the witches list and who wasn't onthe witches list?I wasn't on the list so I guess it's a good thing,buton the other it might be a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back