Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!! Job interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked kennels years and years ago (was my first job) and seeing as old as I am now well......if its anything like when I did it...it is hard work and it is smelly...but it definitely puts you 1 on 1 with the animals. I unfortunately had to quit as I am allergic to flea dip and when the hair would float around I'd swell up from it. Either way they are both good honest jobs. Just if you take the kennel one be prepared to be VERY tired the first few days.

I worked as an "animal caretaker" in my vet last summer which sounds like that kennel job. I heard about it through a friend of the owner's wife. I didn't really have a normal interview - just a working interview. For my working interview I followed around one of the other caretakers for maybe 2 hours to see what they do, and got to help out a bit which was cool. Then the manager asked me what I thought about the job and had me call back a few days later to find out if I got the job - and I did. While I was working there a few other people had working interviews and weren't really willing to dive in and get their hands dirty so to speak and didn't end up with the job.
I worked most of the summer from 7 am until closing after 7 pm with a 2 hour lunchbreak. My feet would get very very tired.

**** I just saw this post~ Well I'm sending good vibes toward the interviewer's way so they'll choose you!:biggrin2:

no unfortunately , i did call that friday because she said about a working interview, but she never called me back. The following week i was in there with my dog and she said hi to me and never said anything about it, so i am going to assume that i did not get it,lol

Oh sorry about that...

That's not very professional to not even get back with you about the job. Even a short note to thank you for your interest and to say that the position had been filled would have been nice.

that is what i thought to. But i just heard from my friend and she said that they interviewed me and one other person, and she found out that the person who the person that i was interviewing to take the position from is coming back so they stopped interviewing for that position, as far as the kennel position i dont know.

Latest posts

Back