Winter Musing........

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greta wrote:
Today it was bright, sunny and 65 degrees (F). Yesterday, itwas overcast and 43. Go figure...
43 in Cali? Whoa ;)

I think it was somewhere in the 50s here today but it's PA in the Fall, go figure...hehe.

Blyre

Right now it's 7*C and clear outside.Our English winters don't usually really set in until a bit later onand we rarely get snow until after Christmas. Up where I live we getmost of our snow between January and March. Hopefully we'll haveanother cold winter here, we hadquite afew reallygood deep snow falls last year which was great. The buns absolutelylove playing in it as well!:DI'm so sick of waiting for ittoo get colder though, I want it tosnow!:waiting:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Right now it's 7*C and clear outside. Our Englishwinters don't usually really set in until a bit later on and we rarelyget snow until after Christmas. Up where I live we get most of our snowbetween January and March. Hopefully we'll have another cold winterhere, we hadquite afew really good deep snow fallslast year which was great. The buns absolutely love playing in it aswell!:DI'm so sick of waiting for it too get colder though, Iwant it tosnow!:waiting:

i cant wait for it to snow either but you will get much more than me being further north!

Latest posts

Back