Willy the one eyed goldfish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slp98 wrote:
katt wrote:
willy photos!
This is a bunny sight not a fish sight!!!

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:rant::devil:pssd:

No, actually this is a bunny site. In case you didn't notice, this is in the "off topic" section.

Jessyka wrote:
slp98 wrote:
katt wrote:
willy photos!
This is a bunny sight not a fish sight!!!

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:nono:rant::devil:pssd:

No, actually this is a bunny site. In case you didn't notice, this is in the "off topic" section.
well sorry!:grumpy:im new!:tears2::tears2::tears2::tears2:i think i might log off and stay off. i might. :sad::sad::sad::sad::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

I am sorry that is how you are feeling.

but please understand that it is slightly hurtful to log onto a thread that you have started, or added too, and find someone that goes into an instant rant about how it is off topic even though it was placed in an off topic section.

since you didn't know, it wasn't a big deal, Jess was just informing you that it was alright that I started this thread.

I don't feel there is any reason for you to be upset.

also you might want to note that some people find it distracting to see all the smiles that you place in each thread. a few would do.

I am not trying to be mean or offensive, so please don't take any of this in the wrong way.

and BTW, to anyone who is interested in knowing: willy is doing great, very happy with life and gaining weight! he also has gained a huge love of peas!

katt wrote:
I am sorry that is how you are feeling.

but please understand that it is slightly hurtful to log onto a thread that you have started, or added too, and find someone that goes into an instant rant about how it is off topic even though it was placed in an off topic section.

since you didn't know, it wasn't a big deal, Jess was just informing you that it was alright that I started this thread.

I don't feel there is any reason for you to be upset.

also you might want to note that some people find it distracting to see all the smiles that you place in each thread. a few would do.

I am not trying to be mean or offensive, so please don't take any of this in the wrong way.

and BTW, to anyone who is interested in knowing: willy is doing great, very happy with life and gaining weight! he also has gained a huge love of peas!
ok thanks. i was just stateing that. BTW peas really

Latest posts

Back