Will's Wabbit Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE!

I havn't been on in a while i know, busy with stuff. Anyway.. here's mylatest picture of Will. He's grown LOADS. Very large bunny now!

bunny004.jpg

His new favourite hiding place.

We went on a huge shopping spree last weekend and i bought £40 worth ofrabbit toys. Happy bunny. Mum is getting sick of keep buying things forhim, but she offers to and i can't refuse! We've probably spent around£200 on him since i got him in the summer! Lucky thang!

Aww Will sure is an adorable little guy,what a cutie!:inlove:

Just look at that sweet little face,how could you not spoil something so precious:)

cheryl

Well i havn't posted on here for a while - andWill is now a HUGE bunny boy, he definatley has some french lop in him!Look at this comparison from his first photo to the one i took lastnight!

Few months ago:

attachment.php

Last night:

2qbztw3.jpg

Wowee!

Wow! what a difference,they change sodramatically in those first few months!,just look at that cute babyface,he is such a sweet babydoll in that picture!,even hiscolouring looks different when he was a baby,now look at the gorgeousboy!

:inlove:

cheryl

Latest posts

Back