Will's Wabbit Warren

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
OK, so here goes my new blog:

Will is a lop rabbit (possibly mixed with something else, who knows!)from a private little rescue centre called G.B.H (gerbils/guinea pigs,bunnies and hamsters!). He is roughly 4-5 months old and was founddumped in a box in a park with 2 other brothers, a sister and his Mum.

He loves eating anything and sunbathing in the back garden. He alsoloves running around the living room doing binkies while i watchDiagnosis Murder :D. Both my cats are petrified him! Well Herbie justsits and startes looking fat and Trixi pretends shes interested btu assoon as he moves, runs away.

A little picture for you:

Here are my two kitties, Herbie and Trixi.

Herbie is about 11 years old, we got him from an RSPCA rescue cntre,nobody wanted him because he was black, people don't realise black isgood luck on everyday except Friday 13th! (When i avoid him all day!)

Will is sooooo cute! And I love yourkitties! I adore black cats. My Eve is nearly blackwith some faint tabby stripes and a friend of mine has the mostfriendly black cat ever. If he's not on a lap or gettingpetted he's not happy.

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Will is beautiful! I love his colouring! (btw Ialways watch diagnosis murder too!;))

(I'm watching it right this minute :))

Soon i am going to go to the hardware store and get a few things tofinish off Will's new run. I wish it was just a little bit bigger, theni could place his hutch in it and he would have a choice of when hewanted to go in his hutch, that would be great.

Here's a quick pic of what i've done so far. Garden is tipbecause of al the moving of earth and breaking up cemented bricks. Thathuge bush emerging over the fence needs to entirely come down becauseits poisonous honey suckle (although i thought this was fine forbunnies! Apparentlty not!). Then all i need to do is dril some hooksinto the stone wall to keep the trellis wall in place, put a stake inthe ground to hold it up straight, plant some more grass in the areas imissed, finish off the back end of the wall with wire stuff, place somebricks down the back and fill in the holes under the fence, clear outthe pile of bricks and i'm done! LOL! Oh yeah, and build a hidey boxfor when it rains.

Not too much then :S

He's an outdoor bunny. I'd love to have him inthe house but sadly a) there isn't really a good space for him to goand b) my mum doesn't want a rabbit in the house. I think it'sunderstandable. He comes in almost every day and likes being outside inhis run (even if it is a little small for him at the moment). His hutchis right by the back door in a little sheltered bit. I'm either buyingor making him (for my GCSE wood work project! Then i can make an extraspecial one!) next year so he has more room for himself and a friend.

A nice picture of me and Will!

meandwill2.jpg

[align=center]In the Garden! - with all my animals![/align]

[align=left]Nice closeup![/align]

[align=left]
closeupwill.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Trixi in the grass![/align]

[align=left]
trixgrass.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]She'd rather be chasing that squirrel..[/align]

[align=left]
meandtrix.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Nose![/align]

[align=left]
nose.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]How is one supposed to eat this carrot top with this blue thing in the way?[/align]

[align=left]
eating.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Finally![/align]

[align=left]
finally.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]Just me then?[/align]

[align=left]
me.jpg
[/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left]Herbie was there but was being silly and refused to have a photo taken of him.[/align]

[align=left]Fun days![/align]

Haley,

Great pic's! Will is beautiful..I would check out the rabbitclub anyways. It couldnt hurt and even if you don't show, betyou could learn a lot. soon as I figure out how to usephotobucket I can't wait to post my pic's too! tatum

To be honest i don't know if he can be shown ornot. I don't know ANYTHING and i'm finding it hard to find informationon the net about what the guidelines are. I jsut guseed he could neverbe shown because he has a micture of grey/blue and brown blotches,because he sometimes has a one-uppy ear.

My friend just told me on MSN that she is going to a show tomorrow toshow her cow :) She won a showlast week for a pig! She says there arerabbits at the show and i should go and cheer her along.. with her cow!LOL

Aww your bunny is so cute! And your kats are too! I love black cats, I dont know how anybody cant :(

Ive always wanted to go to a rabbit show but we dont have them where I live.

I took wood work for my GCSE's too! :DAnd I was the only girlin my class hehe. When we had to make our project we wasntaloud to make anything bigger than a shoe box, so I made a jewellerybox. Its understandable though, because if we was aloud tomake anything bigger god knows what I would of made for my bunnies! Andwe was limited to 6 months to make it in. I would of nevergot it finished on time! :)

Im looking forward to more bunnie and kittie pictures!

Tatum wrote:
Haley,

Great pic's! Will is beautiful..I would check out the rabbitclub anyways. It couldnt hurt and even if you don't show, betyou could learn a lot. soon as I figure out how to usephotobucket I can't wait to post my pic's too! tatum
Am I missing something? Is your name Haley too or was that just a mistake???

Anyway, Love the pics! Do the kittys get along with William??? Theyre all so cute!

-Haley

I think it was a mistake, as my name is Fran!

Haley wrote:
Tatum wrote:
Haley,

Am I missing something? Is your name Haley too or was that just a mistake???

Anyway, Love the pics! Do the kittys get along with William??? Theyre all so cute!

-Haley
I'm not sure if i will be allowed to build a hutch. There are no sizerestrictions but obously you can't go building a dining room table!Still someone is building a bookshelf and someone is building a chair.I was going to build a jewellery box aswell :)I might not beable to get it finished in time so i will probably ahve to stay afterschool every now and again. But that's OK because its my fav subjectand lots of people stay :D

Just thought i'd add another little post of the information of today.

I hacked down half a bush of honeysuckle so i can finally get on with building Will's run!

Plus i took some pictures of Will because i'm trying to work out whatcolour he is! I looked up a ton of stuff on shows etc and found outthat a load of my hamster friends are going to the London Championshipsnext weekend. I would've loved to have gone even just to look at thebunnies and hamsters but i'm at my Dad's. I don't wanna go down anywaybecause the weather is a bit nasty.

Also i really really want another hamster again, seeing as we recentlyconvereted our downstairs shower room (off the kitchen? Weird) into autility room, i thought this would be a perfect place for a hamster!(Noroom in my bedroom and they make noise and keep me awake at night :()

My Mum already thinks i'm crazy having a rabbit so i don't know what she'd say if said i wanted another hamster!

Ah well, we can only try.

P.s One day when i have my own house i will FILL it with animals and no one can stop me!

P.p.s And my mUm can't reallys top be now, because i'm 16 in Januaryand then i will be able to buy a hamster legally anyway! Ha!

Latest posts

Back