Willowdale Animal Hospital

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaymas

Reaction score
We're taking Lupa to the vet tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has gone to Dr. Cindy Krebs at Willowdale Animal Hospital. Apparently she is going to be seeing Lupa tomorrow and I trust you guys with reviews.

How did the Vet appointment go?

When I lived in TO I use to go to the Links, very good But VERY VERY expensive. I absolutely love my Vets in Pickering. Very Bunny knowledgeable and reasonable in $$.

Susan:)

It went pretty well actually. We liked Dr. Krebs and she explained what she was doing while she was doing it. Told us we were doing all of the right things and from what I could tell she was fairly knowledgeable on rabbit health. I'm not sure if it was too expensive though lol! We paid around $130 for the regular checkup and then also for a fecal sample that she is going to be doing lol. The vet is right down the street from us so it's pretty convenient.

Which vet in pickering do you use?! I actually live in Pickering (boyfriend lives in Toronto) and I didn't think there were any really good ones around. We called Millennium and they seemed to be so overpriced!

Hi, I go to Pickering Animal Hospital (at Valley Farm Road). 905-420-1734

Their are 2 female vets their that specialize in Exotic Pets.

Susan McMillen

Melisa Cogswell

It looks like I pay $54. per visit.

Glad you like the Vet you went to.

Susan:)

Millennium is very overpriced. I had to go their once in an emergency OMG is all I can say price wise.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi, I go to Pickering Animal Hospital (at Valley Farm Road). 905-420-1734

Their are 2 female vets their that specialize in Exotic Pets.

Susan McMillen

Melisa Cogswell

It looks like I pay $54. per visit.
I didn't know they had vets specialized in exotics! They might become our back up then if Lupa is with me in Pickering :)

Latest posts

Back