Willow is nesting!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score
My Dutch girl is due tomorrow :biggrin:And she is up stairs right now making her nest:bunnydance:

I have been waiting for a litter out of her and my buck Peter.I cant wait to keep a doe from them lol

And i have a question my buck is chocolate and my doe is black but her dad was chocolate so could their be chocolate in this litter?:?

Yay :D I am jealious, I better be seeing pictures of them babies! I want choco ducth so bad!

Yes, chocolate is possible. If a parent IS chocolate then all their children carry chocolate. If a grandparent is chocolate then you can only hope. If a chocolate carrier is bred to a non-chocolate carrier each baby has a 25% chance of getting the gene.

Each of your babies have like a 75% chance of being chocolate. *pouts*

I love the Tort, Blue dutches!:rabbithop:dutch:inlove:

Yes! Photo's lots of them. :weee::camera

Oooh - I can hardly wait for pictures.

Let us know how she does and how many she has and of course....

PICTURES!

Well no babies. She ripped up her nest and is just chewing her box. So maybe she didnt take?? Today would be day 31/32. If she isnt prego she needs to loose some serious weight:pdang her lol. I will give her a couple more days and if she isnt prego then i will breed her agian.

Latest posts

Back