Will is Back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]
news.jpg

[/align][align=left]Finished my exams today!:yahoo: Going to a post-exam party tomorrow night.:toast:

[/align][align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align][align=left]ALOT of pictures for you today!
[/align]
[align=left]He gave me a kiss, i returned the favour, he didn't appreciate it. Maybe he doesn't like the camera watching as he decided to attack it
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=center]
will054.jpg
will056.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align][align=center]
will066.jpg
will070.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
Copyofwill072.jpg

[/align][align=center] Mid Hop!
[/align][align=center]
will083.jpg
will089.jpg

Thought this was cute!:

will087.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]
videos.jpg

[/align][align=left]A very boring video of William on the lead in the garden today. Includes him deciding to hop in the opposite direction while i was being too busy with the camera. It was a bit of a mad dash![/align][align=left]Click [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwsIfeQzn4]here[/ame] for the video (opens in Youtube).

[/align]

Wow, you live in an absolutely gorgeous area! What a pristine setting...:inlove:

And I bet William will love having a companion (aside from the kitties ;)). You'll have to post pics of the new bunny once they've arrived! Betty is a stunning little bunny (as is William, so he deserves a stunning mate), but then, they're all beauties. Good thing I don't live there, cuz after looking at the bunnies that are up for adoption I'd probably be going home with at least one (Milo caught my eye immediately ;)).

Good luck with the new hutches, and in choosing a friend for William!

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align][align=left]I went shopping! Here are the new toys i bought for William, i hope he appreciates them! I'll update on what he thinks about them tomorrow eve!

[/align][align=center]
will096.jpg

[/align]EDIT: Well the quick verdict is that he showed some interest in the jingle ball, but none in the other toys. So i've decided to leave him with the jingle ball and keep back the other bits for the new rabbit on Saturday. The tube will be for the run so we will have to test that out tomorrow.

[align=center]
news.jpg

[align=left]Well tomorrow is the day! I'll be leaving at midday to get to the rescue by 1pm.

I'm so excited. I checked on Rabbit Rehome because they say that the updates on there are more regular than their own personal website. I'm so hoping that all the ones i have seen on the site are still available.

I really want an uprighty ear (although i'll be happy with any!) So here are a few pics of the ones i'm *fingers-crossed* hoping are still there.

[align=center]
rabbit_12334.jpg

rabbit_12440.jpg

rabbit_12566.jpg

[align=left]I nicked these pics from www.rabbitrehome.org.uk :)
[/align][/align][/align][/align]

[align=center]
news.jpg

[/align]
[align=left]Well, she's here! Her name is Lottie, she is a 14 months old.

Quite laid back, although quite nervy too. Hopefully she will get better with time! I've started combining their scents already, she spent some time in his hutch and they will be taking turns in the run until i go down the shop and buy a second.

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align][align=left]Yay! The most important bit :brownbunny

lottie001.jpg
lottie003.jpg

[/align]

Gorgeous pictures...Will is just adorable

I love this picture..

Peek-a-boo lol

will070.jpg

Also i really love your new bunny,she is just priceless

Cheryl

[align=center]
news.jpg

[/align]
So, currently Lottie is downstairs in the living room and William is in the kitchen, they are both seperated by a fireguard. I think William noticed her, i could see him giving her the eye. After that he turned around with his back to her and started washing. I'm hoping this is a good sign? She is still nervy but will take veggies from my hand and doesn't actually mind being held.

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align]
Just took this pic of both of them and another one of Lottie relaxing. Its the first time i've really seen her relax! Yay!

[align=center]
lottieandwill002.jpg

lottieandwill003.jpg

[/align]

Lottie is so cute! And yes, washing is a good sign. It means that they're comfortable enough with each other to let down their guard and wash themselves.;)

[align=left]
[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left]Some cute William pics, he was having a little rest while we watched scary murder dramas on TV.

[/align][align=center]
will097-1.jpg
will098-1.jpg

[/align][/align]

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align]
William would like to apply for a position at the RO offices. He would like to apply for the job as flash designer, he's been practicing Dreamweaver, and he's just got the new Studio 8 upgrade...

[align=center]
will114.jpg

[/align]He is also able to do some light repairs

[align=center]
will121.jpg

[/align]
He works well with audio files

[align=center]
will122.jpg

[/align]
And has a polite phone manner

will123.jpg

Does he get the job?

[align=center]
news.jpg

[align=left]Well Lottie and William had their first real meeting today. There is more info on it here. Not sure if its good or bad, we will have to see how it goes!
[/align][/align]

Well, i'm sure some of you will have seen but William passed away, on the 30th May 2008 at approxiamatley 11.30pm. I will therefore not be continuing this blog, as it started out as his. I will leave it as a tribute to him. I may start another one for Lottie in time.

Thanks for reading.

[align=center]
'But Mousie, thou are no thy-lane,
In proving foresight may be vain:
The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!'

Robert Burns 1785
[/align]

Latest posts

Back