Will is Back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
[align=center]
blogbanner.jpg
[/align]

This is Me...

[align=center]
halfterm004.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]UPDATE: OK, so this is no longer William's blog, it's now officially William and Lottie's blog!
[/align]
[align=center]I live in beautiful Kent in England. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Were just right, in the countryside but only 40 mins train from London. Here is what I see when i go for a walk down the town:
[/align]
[align=center]
RiverMedwayinTonbridge.jpg
[/align] The River Medway. You can see Tonbridge Castle in the background and the row-boats for hire on the other side of the bridge.

These are my other pets, Trixi and Herbie. Herbie is about 11 years old (he's actually my Mums cat) and Trixi is my 3 year old cat. Shes a manx, she doesn't have a tail!

[align=center]
herbs_relax2.jpg
trixi-smallpic.jpg

[/align] William is a 2 year old broken fawn lop, from a rescue called GBH in Beckenham, Kent. He was found in a box in a park along with his mother adn 3 other siblings. One sibling died but 3 survived. He's a very docile little man, but loves the harness and loves to explore and chase my cats!

Lottie is a 14 month old harlequinn lop, and is very big! She's extremley laid back, loves being held and cuddled.

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align]
William as baby.

[align=center]
ebfe5677.jpg

[/align]
Most recent picture.

[align=center]
will066.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align][align=left]First photo of Lottie.[/align][align=center]
lottie001.jpg

[/align][align=left]Most recent picture.[/align]
[align=center]
lottie003.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align] [align=center]
threads.jpg

[/align][align=center]

New Girl! - the first post about Lottie
Rose Cottage - The hutch i made, hoping to get a new inhabitant for it soon!

[/align]

I read somewhere that it is apparently to do with the difference between social animals and independant animals. Apparently cats are independant and so don't live with other cats. Rabbits being social will always go over to a new 'friend' and give them a good sniff to find out who is boss. So whenever Will runs over to her to check her out she freaks because she is not used to it. So now he thinks he's dominant and shes the submissive one! Weird.

juliew19673 wrote:
my cat is afraid of Baxter! as well

Does Trixie try to scratch Wills or does she just run from him? Mine will his so hard she will start coughing...

I'll let my bun romp about freely as long as my cat is sleeping or sitting on my lap just in case she tries to scratch him (so afraid that she will cut him/hurt him or the worst deglove him :shock:)..

He runs towards her and she freaks and retreats to under a chair or something. I don't let them stay together unsupervised, well i do turn my back on them but i'm always there. My older cat Herbie (who didn't realise the existence of William until i had had him from about 3 months) once gave him a thwack. But no claws and that was only because Will popped out of nowhere and ran towards him. Since then i've never had any problems, William doesn't get free romp around the house like i know alot of your rabbits do, he's only allowed inside and in one room. I tend to put him outside in his run more and the cats are too stupid to even think about breaking in there.

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align][align=left]Some pictures in the garden yesterday. Its raining at the moment so i can't put him out :( I hate the weather!

[/align][align=center]
Copyofwilliam-garden023.jpg
william-garden020.jpg
[/align][align=center]
william-garden024-1.jpg

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
news.jpg

[/align][align=left]Called a rescue yesterday, and next Saturday (24th) i will be going to choose a new bunny friend for William! Yay!
[/align]

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align]
And then some!

[align=center]
will017.jpg
will002.jpg

will004.jpg
will010.jpg

[/align]
He hasn't been on the lead much before. He was a little freaked out at the beginning and preceeded to huddle under the table. I took him upstairs onto the landing so he could hop about and he calmed down. It is difficult though, because you can't lead them like you would a dog, they get really ticked off when you have to stop them going somewhere (like under my bed). So we restorted to just a cuddle on my bed. He made a new friend too, a chicken....

what a cutie! and your kitties are lovely as well!

do you have an idea of breed for your next bunny? or are you just going to go with whoever you fall in love with?

Well the problem is that i booked in advance, so its really difficult because i don't know who they will have left. The lady on the phone said they have a gorgeous girl called Betty (you can see her on www.animal-lifeline.co.uk. She said she has a really nice temperment and she doesn't know why she hasn't gone yet. They also have alot of bunnies that they don't list. I'd prefer an uprighty-eared bunny, as different from Will as possible.

oh my,they have so many cute buns! i am sure you will find somebunny special.

pinksalamander wrote:
This is Me...

[align=center]
halfterm004.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]
William as baby.

[align=center]
ebfe5677.jpg

[/align]
Most recent picture.

[align=center]
william-garden003.jpg

[/align]
First of all you are sooo pretty!
Second of all William is such a cutie! I love his markings.
Thirdly I like the way you have set this blog out!
Overall I love this blog!!
:biggrin2:

[align=center]
news.jpg

[/align][align=left]Just a small bit. I'll add some pictures later to explain. Basically, we have this weird little overgrown flowerbed in our courtyard. I call it a courtyard but that makes it sound way too glamorous! At the moment Will's hutch is opposite it, which gives us very little space to get around. Also i've got the pink hutch next to it, the whole situation is just a bit annoying.

So, as of Wednesday when i finish my exam and (if) the weather gets nicer i'll be digging out the flowerbead and then we will get someone to concrete it over.

Now, all of this sounds very boring but it IS rabbit related! Basically, it means that we will have space for 2 hutches. 2 hutches = MORE RABBITS!

See the relevance? I got there in the end!
[/align]

[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align]
I didn't manage to get very many decent pics of William, i was trying to trance him, and decided to try and take some pictures. I didn't do very well because i couldn't move too much! But i thought i may as well upload them on here incase anyone is interested. So here are some pics of him with me earlier (in my pajamas!) and one of me trying to trance him.

[align=center]
will031.jpg
will025.jpg

will033.jpg

[/align] [align=center]Furry Feet!
[/align]

[align=center]
threads.jpg

[/align][align=left]In the world of Fran rather than the world of Pinksalamander...

My best friend passed his driving test today with 8 minors. Now I can get lifts places... especially places like rescues :p

Annoyingly his parents go away for 3 weeks tomorrow, but are taking the keys! Ow man!

On the plus, i'm trying to convince my Dad to pay for me to be insured on my Gran's Yaris. Our family car is a 2litre and far too expensive to ensure me so hopefully i can get some extra practice in the Yaris!
[/align]

[align=center]
[/align][align=left]I can't believed how many posts i've made! The last 4 posts have all been me, nevermind, even if no one is reading now someone will at some point!
[/align]
[align=center]
pictures.jpg

[/align]
[align=left]I wanted to upload some old pictures that are faves of mine :)

[/align]
[align=center]
willcute.jpg

[/align][align=center]I was in the middle of an exploration... thanks!
[/align]
[align=center]
bow-1.jpg

[/align][align=center]I'm a boy bunny! I'm getting a complex! Boy's don't wear bows or pink!
[/align]
[align=center]
straw-1.jpg

[/align][align=center]Leave you insolent fool! This is MY castle!
[/align][align=center]
tree-1.jpg

[/align][align=center]Yay! I'm your present!
[/align]

WOW... you've done a great job with your blog - it looks great and was so much fun to read! :)Will definately have to keep an eye on it. Great pictures, and how cute is that bunny? :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back