Will draw your rabbit for free!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10sesmt.jpg

For Cocorabbit

I love these! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're swamped so i'll wait till you're free and asking again lol, love seeing the ones you come up with now!

MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
I love these! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're swamped so i'll wait till you're free and asking again lol, love seeing the ones you come up with now!

LOL This is exactly what I was thinking. I am just going to wait to ask until it calms down but I knew that these would be a hit as soon as I saw them. Very beautiful I would love to have one and I know the perfect picture.

Good Work! I only draw with a pencil but cartoons are my favorite to draw :)

hahaha! I love it!! Thanks!!! I hope I can print and frame it :)

now you should start charging people ;-)

Yeah I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment. Someone suggested charging for these but I dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. It would be awesome to use the money I get towards these for my rabbit.

[align=center]Hey there,

If you're thinking of selling them, I recommend www.Fiverr.com. It's a fantastic way to sell art and such, that has a set price of five dollars. Doesn't seem like a lot but because it's affordable many more people will buy, and the money piles up quick. Wish you luck~

~Preston[/align]

lalaleyla wrote:
Yeah I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment. Someone suggested charging for these but I dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. It would be awesome to use the money I get towards these for my rabbit.

Haha, you had no idea what you were getting into when you started this! :
You have so much talent. Thanks again for Agnes :)

Guys I'm gonna take a break from doing requests. I just really stressed out and drawing tons of bunnies all day I tend to lose motivation to draw any more bunnies if that makes any sense? x'D

Sorry we overwhelmed you with requests for your cute drawings! They just capture the bunnies so well :) Sorry your cord is chewed too :expressionless

Could you do one of my bunnies? I have a couple pictures so you can just choose what ever one is easier!
IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

the first picture, the babies don't have names, but the second one is of Ranger and Lily!

Sorry!!! I didn't see your other post and just requested you do one of my rabbits!! Sorry! :)

Back