Will draw your rabbit for free!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalaleyla

Reaction score
I'm taking drawing requests. Keep in mind I'm 15 years old. So it won't be anything professional/realistic, just cute and cartoony. :3

All you need to do is post a picture of a your bunny,their name, and what you want them to be doing in the picture (eating,sleeping,ect). Then check back here and I'll post your picture!

I will be taking 5 requests! (Example of picture in next post)

2uhb8g4.jpg

Oh how cute! :) and you are a very good artist.

Here is Agnes. Could you draw her doing a binky? I've been trying to capture one on photo for awhile but maybe a drawing will do just fine! :)

17051_241712_530000002.jpg

It looks great!! She is too cute, even in a drawing ;)

I love it!! Wish I had your creative talent.

Thanks. Made me smile :)

I've been wanting to make a nameplate for Agnes's condo. I should print this off for it!

Do I have your copyright approval? :biggrin:

I love the picture of Agnes so much, would you do one of my Bunny and Pippy?Maybe a cute one of them nose-to-nose? Whatever you'd like to do!

Sorry, I can't figure out how to resize this darn picture. Grrr :grumpy:

IMG_0086.jpg

Oh yeah you guys are allowed to use the photos for whatever you'd like! Just if anyone asks tell them who made it!

Working on your picture cwolfec should be done soon!

@ChandieLee Don't worry about the size! I have a cool idea for your bunny!

2 more requests and I'm done for tonight guys! Tomorrow I might open some more.

Oooohhh yay! The markings are perfect! SO CUTE! My buns have never looked better :big kiss:

@WendyMac Aww I'm blushing! Maybe when I'm older. I would have no idea how to own a business or any sort. x'D

Will start drawing Max~

And for ChandieLee

168c58i.jpg

This one is personally my favorite so far.

Latest posts

Back