Will be back soon ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Guys, I've been away from the board for a fewdays because I've been in the process of a move and my ISP has hadgreat difficulty in getting my Internet service established at my newlocation.

I'm using dial-up right now to pop my head in and say hi ... :(.

I miss you all terribly and will be back just as soon as my connectivity issues are straightened out.

P.S. His Majesty says to give you all his best regards. :)

Can't wait to get you back. You'll haveto check out Raspberry's thread - she's got some amazing new picturesof Sebastian in there. Tina's got some great pictures ofApollo in his stroller in her thread that we knew would melt you.

You've been on my mind every day. Hope all is well. We'll see you when we see you.

-Carolyn

We miss you both. I can't wait for youto come back. I need a Sherman story.

I hope all goes well with the move and that you are settled inno time. Moving can be really stressful, please rememeber to take careof yourself.

Give Sherman a hug from me hugs to you from me & Apollo

Tina

Thank you all. I'm soooooootired. I hope that it will be a long time before we have tomove again. :)

BunnyMommy. We all miss you on here dearly, but Ican understand you have been through a lot with the move and I am gladthat it is finally over and you and Sherman can settle in properly.

Don't forget to get some RnR and don't overdo it.

Give that precious bunny of yours a huge kiss from me andtellhim that I miss him.Sherman and yourselfhavebeenin my thoughts a lot since last year.

Vickie

BunnyMommy wrote:
Thank you all. I'm sooooooo tired. Ihope that it will be a long time before we have to moveagain. :)

we've moved every 2 years for like 13 years--i know what youmean!! hope you recover soon! take care of yourselfand come back with sherman pics!!:)

Back