Will be away this weekend...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I am leaving tomorrow, Friday, to drive to Lebanon, PA for the State Convention show. (I'm really looking forward to it!) I'll be away til Sunday evening or Monday morning (depending on how long it takes to get home!)

If I can get on a laptop, I'll check in and let you all know how things are going!

Have a great time! Are you taking that sweetie girl from the blue litter? I love her so much! I hope you have a wonderful show! TAKE A CAMERA!

Actually, I sold River, the blue girl.(Tough decision, but I had to do it.) I'm keeping Turner, the blue boy. One of the other boys has already gone to his new home and Ginger_Giants is getting the other boy this weekend... she named him Parker.

But they are still too young to show. Flemish technically have to be 6.5 lbs to show, but really have to be9+ lbs to compete. The judges just kind of laugh if you put a small baby on the table...

Yup, camera is already packed.

Awww River was so adorable! but the boy is cute too!

Can't wait to see the pics! Good luck!

Back