Wild Rabbits.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mardigraskisses

Reaction score
[align=center]
2181501.jpg

[Ingredients: Wheat Middlings, Whole Corn, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat, Oat Groats, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Seed, Soybean Hulls, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Carrots, Navy Beans, Various Vitamins and Acids, Zinc Content]
[/align]

My dad mistakenly bought this stuff from TSC. After I argued with him for an hour he finally agreed to get some REAL rabbit food. He is of the mind set that just because it says "for rabbits" it has to be good for them. :rollseyes

We have tons of wild rabbits in our yard and under our deck/shed and trees and I was wondering if I throw some of this into the yard if it'll make them sick? I know wild rabbits can a larger variety of foods than house rabbits, but I just want to be sure.

Also, is it okay if I feed my bunny small quantities of this as a treat? I remember reading something about corn being bad for them.

One last thing, what could I put in the yard that wild rabbits might like? I'm thinking of planting a garden without pesticides and letting the rabbits have at it.

I put apples and carrotsout for my wild rabbits. They love them. I especially do this in the winter when food is scarce.

Susan :)

Rabbits will eat what they like best and then birds, racoon or others will eat it also. If I had a bag of that by mistake, I would take it out for the "critters" as we call them LOL!

Latest posts

Back