Wild Bunny Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybunnywrigley

Reaction score
I was going through my digital photos and I found3 pictures I took of one of the wild baby bunnies inmy yardlast August. The pictures aren't that great quality because Icouldn't get too close.

wildrabbit1.JPG

wildrabbit2.JPG

wildrabbit3.JPG

I know it's hard to tell, but any idea how old the bunny was at this point?

Looks like a little bun. Where I live Isee bunny tracks in the snow by my bedroom window( I always tell Fayeits her boyfriend). Bunny tracks are very funny to me theylook like two back legs and a butt(it makes me think they like to sitin between each hop, how lazy).

Peter

A few years ago, my sister found a bunch of kitsin her yard. There was a bunny who had been killed on theroad and she assumed it was their mommy. Needless to say, itcould have been she was just away from the nest at that point, but mysister gathered them up and took them to my mom. She handraised them and released them. We had so much fun watchingthem and it was so hard not to play with them since we knew we neededto let them go back to the wild.

Someplace I have a photo of the babies....... I'll try to find it and scan it to show you all.

Those pictures are great bbw, I love to watch wild bunnies. Ihave some in my yard and we love to sit and look through the windowwhere they can't see us and just watch them eat and stuff.

:)

Such cute pics, my guess would be around five weeks? I think the picture quality is good especially under the circumstances :D.

A wild rabbit moved into my garden last week, now I've got a burrowright in the middle of my flowerbed. It seems a strange place to choosebut maybe she's thinking where could be safer? :)I'm quitehoping I may get to watch a litter of wild kits grow up from my window.

Kate

Buns looks so tiny, look at the size of the 2 by4 fence (thats what my hubby calls them/fence:D)and the sizeof bunny. I guess its a baby, 4 weeks old? soprecious:p

The bunny is just so adorable and small.
We saw a wild bunny in the forest up north in Canada, the bunny ran byour site so fast that 2 dogs that were sitting on our site did notrealize what happened. The dogs started barking but not right away.

I miss my wild rabbits. In my old apartment thatI lived in for three and a half years, I had a family of rabbits thatwould come to feed daily. I had a birdfeeder, so they'd eat the seedsfrom that, plus they would get into my herb garden. I didn't mind thempillaging the garden too much, as I could sit at my front window andwatch them close up. In the winter, my yard was covered in bunny tracks!

I've always loved rabbits and have always had a"thing" forthem, I'm even the Year of the Rabbit in Chinese astrology. :p Neverthought I'd have a rabbit, much less three.

We see wild rabbits even in the city sometimes.My friend found little baby bunnies, their mother was killed. She triedto feed them rabbit milk from the store but they all died:(
It was so sad.

I used to have a wild rabbit living under my barn(its a temp so on cement blocks)but I haven't seen any recentprints from it in the snow. :?In the spring we have LOADS ofwild rabbits between 4 back yards we conjoin with. ;)

The neighbor kids used to bring wild kits to me but stopped after Irefused to take them. ;)I gave each kid a lectureon wild rabbits behavior on raising their young. I've raised 'em wellLOL! Now they leave the wild rabbits and their young alone and justwatch 'em!. ;)

I have wild bunnies that hang out under my carevery night. It makes me laugh to see new paw prints in thesnow coming and going from under the car when I go to work!

We had a car that was standing in our drivewayfor some time, and animals just seemed to love it. Bees made a bee nestin the trunk and querrals would hide nuts in the engine. We opened thehood and there were nuts everywhere.

My yard here in Peterborough is covered in bunnytracks! I remember watching one dig a big hole in our yard lastsummer... mommy was mad about that...lol.

I have never had wild bunnies in my garden, ihave never even seen wild bunnies around here, nor any traces of any.Its a shame really, the only time i see them is on the the Moores.Leanne

Latest posts

Back