Widget, Patches and the babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherMarie

Reaction score
IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Very cute! Your babies are adorable!

Just wondering, are those both the parents in there?

If so- your female might aready be pregnant again. You should seperate them ASAP.

No, Widget & Patches are both girls. The petshop I got Widget from had another little black boy bunny, and i think that they might have housed them together for a minute and he impregnated her. But I've quadruple checked Patchy and she's for sure a female. :) How soon can I spay MamaBunny after she gives birth? I heard that giving birth increases the chance that MamaBunny will get Ovarian Cancer and that would be AWFUL, but I don't want it to hurt the babies by doing it too soon. That and I want them to get settled...I've only had Widget and Patches a little over two weeks.

Hm, thats a good question, LOL!

I think her being spayed and nursing at the same time would obviously not work (since it would be painful, etc). It is somewhat of an invasive surgery.

So as soon as the babies wean, and are probobly 'moved out', so she doesn't have to run after them or anything, would be a good time to spay her.

Maybe if you want a better anwser you should start a new thread for it?

Sorry I wasn't much help :). Your babies are SO cute though. We need more pictures.

:nod

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! The mother and her children look SO much like my buck, Magic! They must be mixed with Dutch somewhere in their lines, if I'm right, right? hehe. They are SO cute. I want one I want one! Tee-hee to bad I'm full thou :( and if only I lived closer. :( But they are ADORABLE.

I just have this thing for black bunnies with white stripes, paws, facial marks....pretty much if they're like my magic I want them! hehe. Magic is the rabbit in my avatar.

Emily & Magic

Magic is adorable!!! Look @ him jumpin the hurdle.. too cue!! :) I don't know exactly what Widget is, but I'm pretty sure Dutch is somewhere in there too. SugarBunny was a Dutch and Widge looks a lot like him if he had more white. One of the babies (the one that already has a lot of white) I think is going to look like the Sugar. But thank you both for the compliment of my babies, I will pass it on to them. They are little lovey furballs it is true! :)

Omg. That broken black looks like my Angel that has passed:shock:, but with slighly bigger ears.

Wow. Those babies are so adorable. More pics please, I know, we're awful:p.

If you'd like to rename your Blog now that you know the pics work, just let us know.

(I'd be happy to change it if I happen to be on:D.)

Thank you! That'd be wonderful if you could rename it for me. Also, I originally posted this in PhotoPhiles, and I had another post that should have just been in "Bunny Blogs" but I can't find it on the main screen to post there??

HeatherMarie wrote:
Thank you! That'd be wonderful if you could rename it for me. Also, I originally posted this in PhotoPhiles, and I had another post that should have just been in "Bunny Blogs" but I can't find it on the main screen to post there??

You're welcome;)!

Do you like? I changed the title, not sure what you wanted, exactly. Let me know if you want it changed. (Pm me:))

Latest posts

Back