why this rabbit do it ? - 20sec video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marwan

Reaction score
hey everyone
hope all is ok
does anyone know why this rabbit do it ? shes female 6 month
no suffering any, just may give birth soon if she pregnant as i think )))
she's not accept the male anyway

http://youtu.be/7a1k-A_ged0

Yep, happy and playing. Maybe thinks it's breakfast/dinner time, and is excited for food :)

thanks for all
this first time i see this moves
i think shes play but
she do it so quickly with all nervosity
hope that she not sick or need something as i frist time see those moves anyway

She's definitely playing :) The little head shakes, and sudden hopping here and there are all playing movements. The flop onto her side at the end is sign of relaxation/contentment as well. One playful/happy bunn :)

Azerane
for me its not definitely:D , thank you, you helped me really specially when say sign of relaxation ))) hope she keep relax always, thank you...

If she doesn't usually act like this it may be a sign of stress. one of my does acts a little like that when it's close to time for her to give berth. U said she was pregnant right. My does are pretty easy to time their births. it's always rite around a month from breeding. Hope all is well with her :)

Also I wanted to add a suggestion for the lack of space others have mentioned. If your rabbits are in hutches with limited space you could always add a run or even an outdoor play pin for them to be able to play in might help

Wow, why is that cage so small?
thats not small its large ))

Assuming meat or breeding rabbits? It saddens me

for breeding is better to be neuter, this one is for meat :nasty:, but i have other for breeding, also when i find good rabbits i make him with breeding group, they have great free space there with cats they are friends ))

If she doesn't usually act like this it may be a sign of stress. one of my does acts a little like that when it's close to time for her to give berth. U said she was pregnant right. My does are pretty easy to time their births. it's always rite around a month from breeding. Hope all is well with her

thanks bunny,all is well with her )) but shes didn't give birth yet now she have 34days (( i think shes not pregnant,

thank you all for help, hope keep in touch always

Back