Why mama no luvs us no more?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
We luv mama. She haz a name she calls us that means she luvs us too. I just heared her call the flappy thing (I fink the word is brid?) our name. She said it right to him. She called him a "little sit" just lyke she calls us. She says she calls us that acause we poops everywhere. I don't get it. We usuly stands and poops. But why she calls the brid our name? I fink she no luvs us no more and luvs him insted. I'm scared. We no want to go back to the shelter. Is nice place, but not a home. We lyke it here with mama and the boy. I dfinatly don't want to be dropped in a field again, lyke my last hooman did. How can we makes her luv us again?

Bugsy

Sometimes mama and papa call me something like that! They say it most when I am naughty. They don't say it to the new bunny yet, but I bet they will when she is older. Sometimes I jump up on the couch and watch papa's computer games, and tells me to jump down, and I jump right back up! That's when he calls me those words sometimes.

~ Felix

Bugsy,

It sounds like you have a good human mummers despite the fact she has another animal. I had to share Daddy doo doo and mummer with that over-sized mouse who insisted he was a rabbit. His name was Lumpy, though I always heard Daddy and Mummers call him Trigger and said he was a cute bunny(?!?). Daddy would make sure he made big deals over both of us.

I hope you have your nose skills down. When Daddy gets religious (says words with God before, but the rest you wouldn't say in church), I look at him, twist my nose to the left, and my ears go to the right. He stops whatever he's doing and picks me up. When I look up and reach with my nose, Daddy pets me. Work on your nose skills, Bugsy.

I really don't think you need to worry, but you have to work a bit harder sometimes.

Great Bunny Bless,

Trix

I think your mumma still loves you. Just because the flappy thing gets loves too, does not mean she no loves you anymore. I thought of sumthing just before what my mum called the new year? She was crying lots cause something called a kitty went to sleep or something. Not sure why that makes her cry because when I go to sleeps I just wakes up later. But it made me think maybe there a shape of loves for different sorts of things. I could tell my mum loved this kitty-thing, but I don't 'member feeling less loves because of it.

Latest posts

Back