Why is my rabbit drooling?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes im actutally going in saturday to pick up some pain medication for him. They are going to try and work with me to get him in sometime next week. Problem is I have to be at work at 8amand they open at 8am. So when i go in tommorow we'll see what we can work out.

Oh and I separated them for 1 night BIG MISTAKE lol, Both were very mad at me and didn't eat much at all. When i let Chloe back in she tore off to snoopy and licked him for at least an hour.

We made an appoitment for the oral exam for wednesday. I'm hoping that they will let me come in a little late for work. He is still eating and drinking on his own, I've just had to wet down his food. He will only eat anything that is soft. He doesn't seem to have lost any weight and he is acting normal just seems to be in pain. So i picked up some pain med. today and gave him some. Im not sure how long it will take to kick in or if i should only give it to him at night. They gave him Metacam told me to give him 2 drops.

Latest posts

Back