Why is it like this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
1. Curtis' father is an alcoholic. Recently Curtis' GMC Jimmy broke down, and his father was supposed to help him tow and fix it. All three times, his father said "Yeah Bud, I'll finish meh beer, and come give you a hand. It'd be 'bout twenty mintues." three hours and two days later, Curtis is in the bathe room crying, asking the air why the beer is more important. After giving him a few minutes alone, I'll come in, and tell him how important he really is. That his father's no good, and doesn't deserve a son like him. We then go play with the baby bunnies. And i tell him that he's a good foster dad.

2. Curtis works for the post office, and his feet are hurt, cracked and dry when he comes home. Before tucking into bed, I massage them with lotion.

3. I quite my job due to sexual harrassment back in September. I've applied at several places (mind you we have one working car, and he uses it)I do my best to keep up with house work so that I'm some what useful. I care for all the animals. I feed the rabbits, including the kits, HIS dog, and my cat.

Those are three points you should know.

Why does he always gets on me about having no job? I'm sorry that I quite, that my saftey was more important. I'm sorry that the USA is in a recession, and that few people are hiring. I'm sorry we now only have one working car, and that if you didn't have to use it, I could go find a job.

He says that when I comfort him, that it means nothing, that it's just annoying.

Just a minute ago, I slipped in the batheroom, and had a glass in my hand. The glass hit the tub, and chipped the enamel. He yelled at me, asking why there was water on the BATHEROOM floor:grumpy:. Never mind that I hurt myself on the hard tile floor. Never mind that we have a show to do, where we have to run and stage fight, and that with the injury I'll be a tad sore and slow. No, it was all about his bathe tub.

I thinking about throwing all of the dishes in the house at the bathe tub, then painting it with all my art supplies....... I'm not really going to though. Just a beautiful thought though.

I wish I had some wonderful words of comfort. I can only guess at what he is going through. My wife and I went through something similar years ago, I am guessing he is angry at his father for not helping him when he needs it and unfortunately he is probably taking that anger out on you and not on who it needs to be focused at.

I hope things get better.:)

Thank you :bunnyhug:

Latest posts

Back