Why does my rabbit act like this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animaluver

Reaction score
I have had my dwarf hotot that is about two years old and I have had him for a year. He used to be super MELLOW now he is crazy. I went on a trip for a month and my mom was watching him. Now he is crazy, he tries to break his age open whenever I come to see him (he never did this before I left) and he is absolutely crazy about food. I am pretty sure this is because my mom was feeding him twice as much as she should be which is 2/4 of a cup but she was also feeding my other rabbits more than they should be fed. He is currently on a diet because he is a little over weight. None of my other rabbits did this so why is he the only one? And is there a way to get him a little more mellow

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Let him calm down. Let him out of his cage for daily runs. With my rabbits I had a handful that were super hyper so I ended up taking them out and started agility training, calmed them right down and they began to act more laid backed.

Thank you so much :) I am planning on buying an ex pen so that he can play in the yard without running off

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back