Why did I choose bunnies ????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my sister has known that I've been nutsever since getting my first rabbit over 35 years ago...but hey, I getto have all the fun with the bunnies. ;)

(Like losing my internet connection for the past two weeks becausesomeone ate the cable modem cord...not naming any names or anything*coughANNAcough*)

LOL...and at my house, Raph ate the phone cord aweek before Anna ate the cable modem cord. Do you think maybe they weretrying to tell me something? hehe

:bunnydance:

Merci beaucoup, and muchos gracias!(please forgive my spelling!!) You've been veryhelpful. Yes, in fact, if one could translate "gift from God"into german, this would also be most appreciated. Thank you,again.

Ok, I'm doing this from an English to German dictionary I found online at http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/

Gift = Geschenk
From = von
God = Gott

So I would surmise that "gift from God" would translate to "geschenk von Gott".

Any other language? :D This is fun!

thor wrote:
Merci beaucoup, and muchosgracias! (please forgive my spelling!!) You've beenvery helpful. Yes, in fact, if one could translate "gift fromGod" into german, this would also be most appreciated. Thankyou, again.

That's true. I haven't taken anyGerman at all, but they do like to combine things like that.I just did a direct translation...lol. Trust me, I'm noexpert. :)

proxima centauri wrote:
Or it could be Gottgeschenk.

?

German like to concatenate words together ;)

I only took two courses of german.

How should I know...

Latest posts

Back