Who's having babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I'd share some of our most recent baby photos.

I don't want my photo taken.

Let me out of here so I can get my photo taken.

Bald lionhead babies = happy breeder (more baldness = better mane when it comes in)

2 litters together - the darker litter is older and now has their eyes open...

Mama practically took my hand off....but I knew y'all might want to see some of my lionlop babies.

They were born 11/26.

Can you tell I have a favorite? Mama is a chocolate holland lop...

It was a deliberate breeding of a chinchilla lionhead and a chocolate holland lop.

Peg

my newest litter is lionlops to have u got any older pictures peg? id love to see then from 3 weeks to 2 months if u have any

Sorry - my lionlops are babies and the pictures you saw were taken on the 9th I think...

Peg

We originally had three blacks, a chocolate andthe fawn...but a black and a chocolate passed away early on. I'mthinking the tannish one is a fawn.

Peg

my lionlops

fluffybabies2sp7.jpg
fluffybabies2vs5.jpg

fluffybabies2sp7.jpg

well my cream color bunny had 3 babies...i amsuper inexperienced and have no idea what kind she is but her picturesare in my "mama left 3 babies" topic in the rabbitry here..... i hopethe babies will be okay i'm so worried lol the mama made a nest and allbut the baby's are whining and jumping around alot..... i hope the mamafeeds theeeeem :shock:

Latest posts

Back