Who's having babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I don't have pictures but we have 8babies! Cimmaron's Romance had three babies last night and ElRey's Anissa had 5 babies today (6 but 1 died). We have several otherdoes due in the next few days.

Who else is having babies?

Peg

i have 2 litters due next month
1 lionhead and 1 mini rex.
lionhead lost her last litter so fingers crossed :)
i have stopped breeding for a while till we move house

I had eight born on the 20th!

100_0013.jpg

Sadly, one died a few days ago (got out.. and well, mother tried toprotect it) and two died today (one was a runt, weak, the other musthave got out and froze. no signs of motherly "protection".) I think 8was too much for the doe to handle, especially for her first litter.But 5 should be a decent amount! :) I'm happy there's 5 healthy fatbabies.

I think the black are cute too :)

At least we get surprise markings (if not color) so it's something to look forward to every litter :)

No pictures yet but a few minutes ago DJ'sMilina had five lionlops for us. These babies will be 1/2 holland lopand 1/2 lionhead.

I'm thinking about starting a thread of daily (or at least somewhatregularly timed) baby pictures for them here in the rabbitry area - todocument their development...I just haven't decided yet if I should.

Peg

id love to see the pictures off the lionlops
my lionhead is bred to a mini lop also
just wondering how the ears will turn out :)

Talk about the law of averages here. We've had24 babies born to 6 mamas in the last 4 days. Our litter size is5,5,3,3, and 4,4. I still have some more mamas to go....

I will try to take pics later. We did have two others born but they were dead when I found the mamas had kindled.

I'll try to share photos later. 19 of the 24 are lionheads (of course) and 5 are lionlops.

Peg

I am expecting a Flemish litter Thursday night,and another one the first week of December. It figures, we have hadtemps in the 60's and even 70's the last couple of weeks, and the tempis now supposed to drop into the 20's by tomorow, and to "intense cold"by Friday! I'll be breaking out the heat lamps for these babies.

I have some really cute pics of my last litter,I'll put them up while we wait for this litter to arrive. I always say,Flemish babies are the sweetest, especially when they are about 4-6weeks. As soon as I open the cage door, they are all right there gvingme nose kisses.

I can't figure out how to put more than one in asingle post, can someone help me with that? Also, are you guys seeingmy pics on the screen, or a link to click on? Sorry to change thesubject. Here are more, anyway, LOL.

You'd think, but she wasn't. I think it all cameoff her belly anyway. In the nestbox picture, the lighter grey one onthe right side is my Sammy, who should be becoming a daddy himself in aday or so!

Latest posts

Back