who has the oldest bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
The shelter said Luv was 3 yrs when i got her. So she is about 3 and half.

Cristy

Great thread,Cristy. I'll be interested to read the responses.:)

My Sherman's only a little over two, so Iknow he's not even in the running. LOL!

Smokey, 12 years.

Izzy, 4 years.

Pandemonium and Fenwick, 3 years.

Chester and Co., 5 weeks.

The late Bunbun, died at 8.5 years. :(

Rose

Rex is 51/2 and Peanut is 4.

~M

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Is that photo that you have of her on the net a recent one? If so Smokey is looking really well for her age! What a beauty.

Vickie

Smokey???? hehehe

she doesn't have a beautiful attitude!!! lolol

Thanks, though. Yes, that pic is from this winter. She's actually doingvery well at the moment, oddly enough since it's rather hot.

She's pretty healthy except for fatty tumors on her belly, cataracts,and arthritis. But she's had all that for years and is doing prettywell considering. She can hear really well, but can't see much morethan shadows.

Rose

hi everyone i am on vaction in ohio and i finnalygot to a computer, sorry to post this on this topic but i waswondering about something. i tried to post a new topic and it wouldntalow me to would anyone know whats causeing that?? anything would help:Dbut besides that i miss my bun i have been away for almost2 weeks:(i cant wait to get home and see her. i will talk toall of you when i return home thank you!!!

First off Welcome to Ohio I hope you enjoy yourstay whatever part your in...whether it's the city lifestyles or thecountry.

My eldest rabbit is an April 20 1999 model with the youngest beinga May 27 2004 model.

Amanda

Jade and Jezebel are both going on a delightful 7 months...ahem, notice the sarcasm in delightful

/sigh I think Jezebel despises me these days, when I say my heart goes out to you MBB you dont know how much I really mean it!

Cher

Latest posts

Back