Who games?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

degrassi

Valerie - Member
Reaction score
I"ve seen a few threads about certain games or asking about what games to buy, so I thought i'd make a gaming thread. It would be cool to get to play with some of you.

Does anyone on here like gaming? What consoles do you play/ have? Favorite games?

I play mostly XBOX 360 but I also own a Wii and some of the older consoles(NES,SNES,N64,Sega,XBOX, even an original gameboy). My favorite games are FPS and the lego games(I find them super fun for some reason,lol).

Anyone play COD4? I know its a long shot as most girls aren't into shooters but can't hurt to ask :biggrin2:

I'm a Wii-er. :p Mostly Guitar Hero: World Tour and the Grey's Anatomy video game. Yes, there is a game. :p Oh and Raving Rabbids, the party game you play with the Wii Fit. You play it with your butt! How fun! LOL

We play the 360 sometimes, we have some singing games we like for that one.

Old school Gamecube, too, but mostly for Monkeyball and various Spongebob games.

Can you tell we like easy kids' games?! LOL

The Elder Scrolls series is consuming my life at the moment.

I have the computer version of Oblivion, and I've spent days modding it and playing it.

COD is a lot of fun, but I suck at it. :p

my son has xbox 360. every so often i have a go on COD, Saints Row - luv the customizing in that for some reason:Dand any other game he happens to be playing. i did rather enjoy the last GTA. i thought it had great graphics compared to some.

he started out with a PS2 and its interesting to see just how graphics and gameplay have evolved. saints row does make me smile as for once you can play as a girl. i could just see the designer's girlfriend nagging him about this:)

for a real laugh, and i think it's the result of a trip, daughter and i play viva pinata. we know it's for kids but it's a hoot and quite violent given that you have to bash the cuties with a spade occasionally.

I'm a gamer too. Wii or DS at the moment but Sega Megadrive, N64, Game Cube, X-box in the past.

My brother has like all the old consoles (seriosuly, only minus one or two) and is a serious gamer, I'm just a casual gamer.

My brother used to be a hardcore video gamer so I got into it when I was younger as well.

At different stages he had GameCube, PlayStations, Gameboys and DS, Wii and XBox with heaps of games including Zelda, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Mario, war games, Breath of Fire, .hack and Oblivion.

He's also played in several Smash Bros tournaments. We don't play much these days though.

Oh man, where to start?! I'm a serious gamer, I play everything and anything I can get my hands on. I've done some things in my life I'm not proud of, like playing the petz bunnies game. It wasn't worth the four hours of my life I wasted on it.
My friend owns nearly every gaming console ever made... I mooch off him heaps.

DSi and wii, I used to buy any game that had mario in the name, Now I just basically play pokemon but I have stopped playing anything all together for awhile I needed a break!

Numbat wrote:
At different stages he had GameCube, PlayStations, Gameboys and DS, Wii and XBox with heaps of games including Zelda, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Mario, war games, Breath of Fire, .hack and Oblivion.

Ugh my boyfriend played Breath of Fire for like 2 months straight. I hate it so much. :grumpy:

We have a PS2 we as in me and mr PBJ

The sapranos, tony hawks underground, dead to rights, god of war which we beat about 10 times, need for speed under ground. We have more and we play them all we also still have a bunch of play station 1 games also. I also have the sims 2 for the ps2. Or it may be one not sure oh we also have DDR and three matts its a great game good extercise to.

I have a xbox 360 in layway at work.

we have for that

battle for the pacific, halo 3, and tons of other that we both wanted. They are all in lay way together. its about 10 other games. We either play on the computer or play video games aound this house.

I am getting a WII for my birthday. And putting a PS3 on layway next week. I like the mario games for the wii and the ps3 never reallly looked at there games yet

We've got Wii, XBox360, PS2, and I've got a PSP. I love games, but I just don't have much time for them. When I do play, though, it's usually We Love Katamari. The best game ever.

I have a wii which I just started playing again after taking a break. I have a DS too, and a N64, and PS2 (which is actually in bits so I can't really play) and of course a sega.

Oh and I play the sims and other random games on my laptopl.

he started out with a PS2 and its interesting to see just how graphics and gameplay have evolved. saints row does make me smile as for once you can play as a girl. i could just see the designer's girlfriend nagging him about this

I know, its crazy how much the graphics have changed. I was amazed when I first got my XBOX 360 at all the details and how real everything looked. Thats one thing I dont' like about the Wii, the graphics are pretty lame compared to the other new consoles. I still get a kick out of playing N64 and how everyone has square heads, lol.

I also wish more games let you play as a girl. I dont' understand why you can't pick a girl version for any game(i'm mostly talking about your online character). Some games like Halo3 let you customize your character to make it pick or something, or change its voice to have a girly scream but thats it. I want to be able to be a girl character when I play. But then again when you play online and they find out your a girl they start harrassing you :(

Well I guess I'm a serious gamer, along with my fiancee. We own a ps1, ps2, ps3, sega mega drive, wii and ds, we'd have a xbox but we're short of funds lol!
My fiancee is currently doing a games designer course and next year I'm hoping to join a games animator course!
I enjoy playing a variety of games from the sims, to animal based games (eagerly waiting to get a copy of Afrika on ps3!), I also like mystery games like the new wii games such as that Project R (i think thats what it's called lol!) and puzzle games like professor layton. I also like guitar hero and rock band (all ways the drummer lol! Though I do play drums so, maybe thats why!) and finally I love the new ea fitness game for the wii, that and some time on the dance mat ='s a good workout!!

degrassi wrote:
I also wish more games let you play as a girl. I dont' understand why you can't pick a girl version for any game(i'm mostly talking about your online character). Some games like Halo3 let you customize your character to make it pick or something, or change its voice to have a girly scream but thats it. I want to be able to be a girl character when I play. But then again when you play online and they find out your a girl they start harrassing you :(
:nod:yeahthat:saints row did it well so i dont see why others cant:rollseyes

I love the new ea fitness game for the wii,

I also like the AE sports active game for the Wii. I was surprised it gives you such a great workout. I was sweating up a storm the first time I tried it. 100X better workout then wii fit

yes definitely, the thing with the wii fit was that on a carpeted floor the balance board was useless! The good thing with the EA game is that you can watch your calories burn away on screen plus the 30 day workout is great!

I forgot to mention though, that I am currently annoyed with the wii, as the new motion sensors are required for the new sports games, they won't play with out them and as I have 4 controllers to buy 4 motion sensors has cost me a small fortune of £80, for something that to me doesn't seem to make that much more of a difference lol!

kirsterz09 wrote:
I forgot to mention though, that I am currently annoyed with the wii, as the new motion sensors are required for the new sports games, they won't play with out them and as I have 4 controllers to buy 4 motion sensors has cost me a small fortune of £80, for something that to me doesn't seem to make that much more of a difference lol!
I totally agree wii motion plus sucks!

Latest posts

Back