Who games?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say I'm a serious gamer, I play a small amount of Wii, maybe have a game on it for 15 minutes every month haha, I find the Wii very boring to be honest. I like old games, the first crash bandicoot games, first Spyro games and you know that Abe game, haha I love the first one. I love the sims aswell, I used to play The sim Bustin' out, the sims 2, sims 2 castaway, the sims, the urbz on PS2 and have the sims 2 with the expansions Bon Voyage, Pets, Open for business, H&M stuff, family fun stuff.

I'm more of a PC gamer, because I like to hack and mod my games to my own liking. Unsurprisingly, I like very editable games like Oblivion, Sims, etc. I play a few console games, but only if I hear they're really really good. I don't have time anymore to play games that aren't OMG-turn-my-world-upside-down Great, so it's only if I hear one of my friends rambling about it for hours on end or something. I used to play all the Final Fantasies but sorta outgrew them. I'm a fan of the Fable series. Excited for the next Bioshock. Gradually working towards beating the most recent Fallout.

...however, I will admit that I still play Pokemon too.

I used to play PC games too but it seems my computer is too crappy to play any of the new games. I used to play Starcraft and warcraft all the time. I can't wait for the new starcraft to come out!

I also can't wait for Bioshock 2. Bioshock is one of my favorite games.

I own DS, Wii, PS3, PS2, Game Cube...
I play a lot of popular RPGs like Final Fantasy (1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12), but I like a lot of classics and play them over and over. Mario 1, 2, 3, Super Mario World... I'm replaying Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door for Game Cube for the 3rd time these days. Zelda is also a lot of fun. Mega Man (though I am horrible at it, I keep at it until I win).

I have a ton of Wii games but am not crazy about all of them. Raving Rabbids TV Party is highly recommended. Not only do you play as crazy rabbit-like creatures, you get to dance and do all kinds of crazy things. I also enjoy Wii Fit (hula hoop!). Wario Ware is fun as a party game.

One of my favorite games is Mario Kart: Double Dash (Game Cube). Best racing game in my opinion.

PC: Starcraft JUNKIE. I can't tell you how many hours I probably clocked in my life on this game. Still play it online every now and then, but am eagerly waiting for Starcraft II. Diablo II was another crazy one I spent way too many hours of college playing.

If you have a DS, I highly recommend: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1, 2 and 3. Hilarious game about a lawyer guy doing cases. Another dark horse: Hotel Dusk. It's a really good game but it was not marketed all that well but was sort of a sleeper hit. Also, Elite Beat Agents if you like DDR (all platforms) or Tap Tap (iPhone). It's crazy rhythm bopping fun! Another weird game with lots of puzzles to solve: Professor Layton and the Curious Village. It's just filled with mini puzzles and it's very well done in my opinion.

Of course, I love to play Kirby games! I missed Kirby games in my childhood but have been playing all the re-releases on the DS platform. That's where my bunny Kirby gets his name!

You can find me in matchmaking playing Halo 3. I also occasionally play DDR, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band. I also really like my DS (and yes, I do own Petz Bunnyz, LOL).

If anyone else plays halo, we should swap gamertags :)

Kathy

If you have a DS, I highly recommend: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1, 2 and 3.
Yes! Phoenix Wright is completely lolarious. The characters are actually interesting, too, unlike a lot of games. It balances humor and drama well.

Serious wrote:
If you have a DS, I highly recommend: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1, 2 and 3.
Yes! Phoenix Wright is completely lolarious. The characters are actually interesting, too, unlike a lot of games. It balances humor and drama well.

The character names and scripts alone make it hilariously worth it. I'll admit the first two games can use some polishig as it does seem a bit unfinished in some aspects and some of the cases are a bit rough. But the third was perfect ad the series overall stands alone as lolarious LOL

Latest posts

Back