Who else is a failed fosterer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
After angieluv getting Gloria it made me wonder who else has failed as a foster carer. I can think of a few, but I'm sure there must be more of us.

So who else has got a bunny that you meant to foster, and then ended up keeping him/her/them.

I'll start. Me :D

I failed to foster Summer

[align=center]
074.jpg

[/align]

I felled with storm. He did not even make it to my house before I changed the paper work to adoption. I signed on the second by the fifth he was adopted by me he came home on the seventh

I adopted Bebe from a friend who is going to University out of the country.
When she finishes school, and wants Bebe back, it would be hard.

20uv3h0.jpg

jordiwes wrote
Laura!! Great to see you! How is my Snuggs?? (sorry to hijack).

I hope to foster fail with my two chinchillas when I move into a new house. :)
Snuggy is doing great. She's almost five years old now, but she has as much attitude as ever!

How are you and yours?

jordiwes wrote:
Laura!! Great to see you!
BIG DITTO TO THAT!!!
To both of yous!!

Hiya Ladies!!
:wave:

oh yeah....

About fostering....

......I can't.

.....not allowed.

....'cuz I keep every bunny I get my hands on!!

This is a great thread, I love it ! It's no crime to fail fostering.

Keep up the great work, in failures or new beginnings! I align with rescue groups who do allow their volunteers to flunk, or comfortably see their fosterbunn to a new owner.

Guilty with a few who stayed with us. Stayed because this was in **Their Best Interest.** Not to mention the aggressive ones who built up trust in their loving foster slaves. Why put the extra stress on the innocent rabbit? Fosterers know if they are doing the right thing...

Failures are fantastic and a win/win arrangement. Other bumsters are binky-happy and grateful you gave them a stepping-stone beginning to Forever-Love.

:sunshine:Fosterers are special caregiving humans. :bunnyheart

Back