Who are you...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starina

Reaction score
I have recently been invaded ... dum dum duuuum... by a cuddle bunny. I don't know where she came from, but she attacks every night. TinkleBunny now LOVES to sit in my lap and fall asleep. I don't mean relax a bit. I mean full on, twitching, dreaming sleep. It is adorable. She also DBF's into me but stays on her side and hugs my leg. She was never a lap rabbit, but now that is where she always wants to go. I feel good about it, since the ultimate sign of rabbit love is them being that comforted by your presence. I guess she misses me since I am now working full time hours and she is stuck at home with my BF.

~Star~

Humm... my Bunn just started this cuddle business also. Just in the last few weeks I can call her name and she runs to me and gives out bunny kisses. Its pretty crazy.. but I'm happy.. I actually think she likes me now, it only took a year LOL.

Jealous! I would love that...my rabbit will come and sit on me for a bit...then dig at me and sometimes nips me...but lay down and sleep...never! Hopefully she keeps it up and its not just one of those crazy bunny phases!

Aw, how sweet! How old is she now? It seems like once bunnies get past a couple years old, their personalities mellow out a little and they become snugglier. Hooray!

By my estimations she just turned 2. I got her from a pet store, so I don't know the exact date. I don't mind the cuddle monster, I an just so suprised. I was petting her last night while she was hugging my leg and I was thinking, "She is now a pet rabbit." I just hope that those of you with unhuggables will just keep it up, it paid off for me. I wouldn't force her to get in my lap, I would tempt her up with crasins, now she thinks the lap is a good place. I wanted her to be cool with me like that so I could pick her up without her freaking out and possibly hurting us both.

She still growls at me sometimes, mostly when I try to clean out her cage. The other night I offered her some craisins with my bedroom door open, and she was growling at me. She thought I was trying to trick her into coming out so I could clean out her cage. It was so funny, because I honestly had no such plans. She was growling, and putting her paw outside the cage, then she would think about it, let out this angry grunt, thump, and then put her paw out again. My silly bunny.:rollseyes

~Star~

Back