White urine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make sure your rabbit has unlimited hay. I've suggested to other members mixing in a few greens (coriander/cilantro) in with the hay to encourage them to eat it. It seems like it's only been a day since your last post, so if your rabbit is losing weight that quickly, you will need to take him back to the vet.

The coriander is ok, but cabbage can cause gas issues so it needs to be watched any signs of belly pressing, carrots are ok as a snack because they are high in sugar and shouldn't be given every day. If you have found green lettuce (as long as it isn't iceberg) then you can rotate green lettuce and coriander.

Make sure your rabbit has unlimited hay. I've suggested to other members mixing in a few greens (coriander/cilantro) in with the hay to encourage them to eat it. It seems like it's only been a day since your last post, so if your rabbit is losing weight that quickly, you will need to take him back to the vet.

I'm currently observing his weight if he loses too much I will bring him back to the vet. Thank you so much

The coriander is ok, but cabbage can cause gas issues so it needs to be watched any signs of belly pressing, carrots are ok as a snack because they are high in sugar and shouldn't be given every day. If you have found green lettuce (as long as it isn't iceberg) then you can rotate green lettuce and coriander.

Oh yes I recently found green leaf lettuce. I tried giving my bunny but he totally rejected it.

Latest posts

Back