Which photo do you like

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Ok gangs, My hubby said he likes color. But I am starting to like black and white photos too.

So I need your help.

I am debating on doing either color or black and white.

I am going to be printing one up to put in a best friend see through frame to give to my best friend Sarah for her birthday coming up next month.

OK here they are
Me in red and my best friend in green. She and I go back when I was 3 and she was 2 so that is over 25 years of friendship. How many people do have that really. We lost touch for about 10 yrs and finally found eachother 2 yrs ago. She is now living in Pgh with her boyfriend and close to all of us.

Color
n689174611_972548_9717.jpg

Black and white
sarahnmeBW1.jpg

Me in red, Sarah in green and Dana in white. Dana and I met later on in the school years, she and I both rode the same bus for quite a few yrs. Sarah met Dana through me and we became friends. Dana, Sarah and I have been friends for about 20 yrs. But Sarah and I have the longest.

Color
n724775005_3069620_8037.jpg

Black and white
sarah-dana-n-me1.jpg

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Great pictures! This sounds strange, but I like the first one in color best and the second one, I like the black and white best, hee:).
It is hard to choose though.

I was looking at the 2nd groups of photo. I like em both either way. I may go with one of the 2nd groups.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Great pictures! This sounds strange, but I like the first one in color best and the second one, I like the black and white best, hee:).

It may sound strange, but I agree! That was my very first impression the moment I looked at them. The first photo in color just appealed to me, as well as the second photo in black and white.

Good luck with your decision, but I don't believe you could go wrong either way because she is your best friend :D. That is what best friends are for...:biggrin2:!

myheart

I honestly can't decide.. they all look good..

Incidentally, myself and Atorres61472 from here have been friends since we were both in 6th grade.. so that's like ...lemmie count...um...24 years..

It's great having a friend you can depend on....

GoinBackToCali wrote:
I honestly can't decide.. they all look good..

Incidentally, myself and Atorres61472 from here have been friends since we were both in 6th grade.. so that's like ...lemmie count...um...24 years..

It's great having a friend you can depend on....
I agree, when Sarah and I finally found eachother we met up once, and I found out that she was leaving School at Rochester NY to Fresno California.

Broke my heart, I was thinking oh no 10 yrs of lost times and find out she was moving to Cali. 2 yrs later she tells me that she is moving back home to Pa. Friends is what everyone needs also her boyfriend (which I know he will propose soon) lives just an hour from me as well.

My hubby and I are looking into moving to Belle Vernon Pa which is just 15 mins from her town. So all my deaf friends live there and all my friends love my hubby and accepts him too.

Back