Where to get the pellets?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, KTC is a pellet only food. :) I'm extremely careful about what I feed my babies, so I even check what I give them each time, just to be sure. I have noticed a stray sunflower seed twice, which prompts me to check...but I think that's common enough with each brand, that it's not something that concerns me.

As far as hay, I just buy 120lb bales from a tack & feed place near me. Given that we go through that much in two months, it's a real money-saver! Just wait til we get the other three! :shock:

I honestly haven't checked for an expiration date on the food...as we go through about 5lbs every few days...so we use it much quicker than any expiration date could reach. But in looking at it just now (the expiration date was on the bottom, backside), it does have one...and it's Sept of 08. :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Kaytee Timothy Complete is a pellet only isn't it?

I bought their hay one time and the bunnies wouldn't touch it. Then I found ROCKS in the bag to weigh it down. Really made me mad. I won't buy anything else from them now.

Oxbow has an expiration date - do any of the others?

Oxbow wants me to pay $62 s/h for $50 worth of stuff. I don't know about you but it makes me reconsider buying from them >.<

I know exactly what you mean....that's precisely why we don't order from them. It's just not worth it. :grumpy:

okiron wrote:
Oxbow wants me to pay $62 s/h for $50 worth of stuff. I don't know about you but it makes me reconsider buying from them >.<

Latest posts

Back