where to buy a rabbit cage.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ally with cookie

Reaction score
i want to get cookie this cage

300x258PHP620Cage.jpg

its the jumbo style. i found it for 149.99 on dr.foster and smith but they want $400 buck to ship it. i love my bunny but thats crazy.

anyone know any good placed to buy this rabbit cage?

Well, I don't know about that particular cage, but you could build a NIC cage for waaaay less than $150. You could make it a lot bigger than that, and multi-level if you wanted to. Here is the NIC cage tutorial in the Library section: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=28197&forum_id=17

It will explain what NIC cages are and how to build them, if you are interested.

I can't see the image, it won't load, but I can guess the kind of cage it is. What are the measurements of it?

I definitely also advise NIC cages, amazing, wouldn't go any other way now myself. :D I good rabbit cage needs to be very spacious, have a nice solid (not wire, bad for their feet) floor, and ideally has a door which opens onto floor level so the bunny can get in and out of the cage itself. Personally I have yet to see a big enough pet shop cage, generally they are just slightly larger versions of hamster cages.

This is an old picture of my NIC cage (really must get some updated ones..)

002.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Wabbitat 157 cage. You can get them for under 50 bucks on ebay. Just do a search for wabbitat 157 and a bunch of them will come up.

Dan

My dad and I made a cage with wire from Lowes. It doesn't cost much. (like ten dollars for 30 sq.ft.) It was fairly easy to make. We just mde a wood frame and attached wire around it. Isn't as nice looking as NIC cages are though:(

Back