Where The Wild Buns Are

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarperBun

Reaction score
Ok guys, let me just say I hit the jackpot on bun personality! Harper is such a happy girl, but is also very mischievous, curious and sometimes stubborn.

She has started swinging her food bowl around and hiding it etc. it will be full of food and she throws it in her cage(she does this when it is empty or full). What do you think this means? Why does she do this?

I'm not sure why, but Bandit throws his around too, sometimes when it's empty (as a reminder if I'm late feeding him or he wants attention) and sometimes when it's already full spilling pellets everywhere. I think he just likes throwing it around to be honest :p

One of my bucks do that as well. As soon as I put it in the cage he digs through it or moves it or flips it over dumping everything out. I've tried different bowls that are harder to spill etc. I've just accepted it and if he gets hungry he can eat it off the ground lol (but I still fill it up once a day). He does the same with his littler box too... Darn rebel bunnies!

My rabbit does the same thing to his hay rack. I have no idea how he in Hooks it but I find it in various places in his huge cage. Everyday I have to literally search for it or undo it from something. It's almost like he's mad he ate all of it and I haven't refilled it yet.

Latest posts

Back