Where is your favoritist place in the whole world?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myLoki

Reaction score
I love to sit on the couch with Mom. She didn'tuse to let me because I would try to mark it, but I'm a good bun now.If she get's up, I take her place cuz it smells like her and it's warm.She makes me move when she comes back though. :X I really love to sleepon her lap but she say's her legs start to tingle after the first halfhour.

She has no endurance!

t.

I found this AWESOME hidey spot next to myhuman's bed. She really doesn't want me to go in there, probably wantsit for herself. She makes me so mad when she shoos me out, but I thumpand flick her off! I also love to snuggle right up against her, we justsit like that for a while, and groom eachother. She knows all the rightspots (between my eyes, and my cheeks)

~TinkleBunny~

Oh - I love it outside - I have some rosebushesI like to hide behind...and I love to be near GingerSpice's grave nearsome other rose stick things....

I think though my favorite place is where ever I am when I get fed grapes or bananas or stuff like that.

My Favorite place in the whole world is thewindow sill in my bedroom. I used to be able to get up therewhenever I wanted because there was a nice chair I could climb on.

I spent HOURS in my window watching the other humans on the street andwatching the kids playing. There were even birds that livedin the tree outside the window that hung out and chirped in the summer.

Now I can't get in the window anymore because stupid Charlie startedeating the sofa, and Momma moved it out, so now I only get the sun onthe floor and I can't get up in the window anymore.

I couldn't believe it when she moved my chair out.

Just to show her - I keep sneaking into the office where she moved thechair and I chew it up really good!! That'll teach her!!

PM (Princess Misty)

I have the bestest inside hiding spot! It'sunder the table where the bird lives. The cats can't squeese underthere, and I can run in really fast when I know it's almost time to goback in my cage. My Mama gets very frustrated when I run and hide inthere when she is trying to put me to bed. I run under the table andout the back...into the play tunnel..and around the coffee table...thenback under...Ha Ha, silly humans!! It's such a fun game.

I also love the garden out back. There are lots of tasty plants justfor me to chew on. I expessually love the one they call "NO!! DON'T EATTHAT!" I don't know what it is but its yummy.

hiding.jpg

hidding2.jpg

hiding4.jpg

i luff luff luff luff LUFFthat plantflopster! mommie calls lots of stuff "NO! DON'T EAT THAT!" i fink it'syummie...expecially that yummie white thing that goes into thewall. can git to it when i crawl between the bookthing andthe wall. mommie yells at me and claps her hands. i fink she's cheeringme on!!

Hi, Starsky here, I've managed to log on as mummy again!

Mummy puts loads of toys, boxes and tunnels out for me butIprefer sneaking behind the chair for a good sniff. But my absolutefavourite place to be is lying next to Lacey :bunnydance:

Maisie: "I like being either in mycage, or in the doorway so Mama will pet me. Pretty muchwherever Mama's hands are...I'M THERE!!"

Trixie: "Got bananas????? Huh, do ya?????"

Flower: "I like being EVERYWHERE!!! Let me out, and I'll showyou all my favorite spots...the floor, the couch, by Mama's legs, inour tunnel, sniffin' at Trixie....you name it, I love it!"

And I think the boys' favorite place is probably outside...hehe! :D

Juniper again...

I love to hide underneath mummy's wardrobe; she's got lots of stuff around it from when we moved house, and I like to find my way in there and hide from Thistle when she's being mean. The shelves in the wardrobe are nice, too! And I like being on mummy's bed...I did like the sofa, but since mummy didn't allow us into the living room any more I have to made do with what I have.

Thistle and Lupin like to be underneath the bed or the other clothes-thingy, but Thistle also likes to sleep in the little comfy bed mummy bought us. Me an dLupin aren't alowed to use it!

Roger Rabbit here, I love to lay on my owner's lap and think about all the famale bunnies in the world.

719793015_846d29c52a.jpg

I also love the backyard. It's the best place to hunt humans.

719570971_6e0894dfdb.jpg

I do enjoy laying on the table once in a while. My owner like to play what he calls video games, with such titles as Counter-Strike. He's pretty good at it.

719502473_a84cdf8216.jpg

All in all, my most enjoyable place is under the tool chair with the rest of my family. Well, Snow-Shoes is somewhere else. From left to right:Junior (daughter), Opal (daughter), Roger (me, father), and Sparkle (mother).

719997103_29dc9a5799.jpg

Back