Where does your bunny live?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool my bun is outsidein a 6 foot by 7 foot hutch! Buddy just absolutely loves it! I haveseen him do soo many binkies!

Wow! That's a really roomy hutch! :D

My girls live inside. They have their own room. It's a largeroom that connects to the garage.

My rabbits live inside in very largepens. I have two bonded pairs that each get half of a smallbedroom, and one foster rabbit (that I'm trying to bond into one ofthose pairs so I can keep him) in a slightly smaller pen in thebasement.

One lives inside and the other livesoutside. I will probably bring Ronnie in this summer becauseof the hot weather. I would keep him inside, but he likes itoutside and is so big that it is probably better because he has a muchlarger area to play in than Sky.

Mine lives in he garage. She has a big cae downthere and it is full of toys so she can make a ton of noise downthere!!:bunnydance:

Mine live inside our pole barn in the winter and outside under the awning in the summer.

Mine live inside in our bedroom.

Mine lives in the Den. She has a bigcage (bunny hut as we call it) where her litter, bedding,food,an water is. The cage door stays open all ofthe time and has a critter gate connected to it withall ofher toys and boxes and grass mats. She can jump on top of hercage and and sit on the sisal rug and see everything that goes on inthe den, or jump off the top and come hang with us on the couch or hideunder the chair (one of her favorites) and watch us. Shehasreally litter trainer herselfso we let her roamfree as much as she wants. She has not (to thispoint)been interested in exploring any further than that 1room.

I put other because mine have their own shed,with hutches in, i'm hoping to get a better one soon though. And i'mhoping to train my buns to use our cat flap so they can always come tosee me, but shhh don't tell my mum!

My three girls live in the livingroom. All three cages, side-by-side (well, kind of an "L" shape). :)

mine have their own room, right next to mine

when i move out the rabbits will be inside somewere, unless we get aplace with a nice big balcony that will fit a hutch, then they willlive inside for cool and really hot weather and in the hutch for springand fall temps. . .

My Daisy lives in a cage on a stand next to myarmchair, where i spend a lot of time. She has a folding playpen forromps every other day. Inside the pen is a revolving office armchair -she loves to jump up on it & make it spin around, &then perch there. It's her "throne". She rules.

Mine are inside for a few reasons.

Firstly, when I got Kit, I didn't have anywhere secure outside to puthim. He was so tiny, the magpies thought he was fair game. He was superclean inside, so he stayed inside.

Secondly, keeping Kit inside made me realise how neat it is to live inclose quarters with bunnies. Kit would freak out if he went outdoors,now. I used to take Kat for walks into the garden, but Bonnie is such ahome body we haven't got that far yet.

Thirdly, there's the myxo factor. To keep buns outside here, you haveto be incredibly vigilant about mosquito-proofing living quarters. MyKat contracted myxo even though she was kept inside. That's how hard itcan be.

I picked Other...

Our darling bun was kept mostly inside. When it was cold his cage wasinside (where he slept at night) and during the day he was inside thehouse. In the warmer weather his cage was outside (this coincided withus moving house) and he came inside during the day, and back out atnight.

We don't have our bun anymore :( but when I get more darling buns, Iwant to set up a better cage for them (something they can play in aswell as sleep in), and I'll probably set it up inside somewhere (noidea where! I want to get an extension on the house and it'll gothere!!) and I'll have an area of the back yard secure where the bunscan go during the day when I'm around to supervise.

Our Little Hoppy Hoppy was allowed outside sometimes during the day atour old house, as we had a secure fenced yard, but after we moved theyard wasn't as secure. We planned to secure it for him, but never gotaround to it before he died :(

Fiona

Latest posts

Back