Where does your bunny live?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my new bunny tabetha lives inside a cage insidebut comes out and runs around in my room. she doesnt like when no oneis home so i am going to build or buy her a hutch for the warmer partsof the year where she will live outside until winter. whenshe is outside there is lots of activity with the canadian geese andmallards and my goose harry talking to each other all day. she is veryinterested in new things so it should be okay. her hutch is going to betwo levels probably the cage and having a ramp to go into the run. hercage right now is two levels and she loves it. in the winter she willcome inside and spring she will return to her hutch.

Mine live inside. He has the run of an bedroomabandoned by my grown up daughters. But I have only hadHershey for a few weeks. I'mtrying to figure out away to give him an outdoors run when the weather permits.

I'm so happy you named him Hershey...I've never had someone take me up on a proposed name before! :D

Hehe!! Glad you like it! I thought it was cute, too, and he seems to be just the right color. :)

golfdiva wrote:
maherwoman wrote:
I'm sohappy you named him Hershey...I've never had someone take me up on aproposed name before! :D
Lol! So I'm your first! heehee. DH thought it was cute too, so we went with it! Thanks for the great idea!

My three girls live in an insulated hutchoutside. they have thier own window-and a heating lamp. during thesummer they are allowed out into their little fenced in area.

Latest posts

Back