Where do your rabbits live?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where does your rabbit live?

• in the garage

• in a shed

• in the bathroom

• Outside

• inside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Millie lives outside (parents!:rollseyes) in a hutch/run combo, although she comes in the house everyday for some people time. My mum even suggested todayhow much she would love being a house bunny - so I'm making progress!:shock::D

I've always enjoyed having outdoor buns, however since Ruby died I haven't liked the thought of Millie being out on her own, so now she is an only bun I would much prefer her to live indoors (or get a friend, butshe's not allowed either!:grumpy:)

I have one inside :), and one outside. :(

Maddie lives in a big NIC cage in my bedroom, we love having her as a house bunny. :)

Ebony lives in a playhouse in the garden. My parents won't let her live inside, even though she and Maddie love each other, and could easily live in the same cage. They won't give me a reason, and I really don't understand why they won't let he rmove inside. :tears2:

I don't like having rabbits outside. At all. I will never have a rabbit living outside again after Ebony.

All of my buns live inside in my bedroom.I originally had them split between my bedroom and the spare room/art studio, but decided it would be best for everyone and everybun involved for them to all be in one room rather than separated.

Currently my William and Ruby are in two large NIC pens while Einstein is still in a cage. It's a large cage - very nice and roomy - and he doesn't seem to mind, but eventually he'll move into his own NIC pen. But we're waiting for him to be neutered and fully litter trained before making any changes.

Ideally I'd like to do some bonding with my buns, but for now it all seems to be working as it is. We'll see after my new addition(s) arrive and Einey is neutered - maybe some changes will be made then once everybun is settled and back to their normal routines. Only time will tell...

My two buns live outside in a hutch. Between 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, they get free run of the backyard. (unless it rains) I don't think my buns would be any happier inside, actually, I am pretty sure they would be mad if they only got a bedroom to play in!

They both love to run around my yard, dig in the dirt, and eat the grass! The temperature here is normally around 50- 80 degrees so it is perfect for them! Their hutch is also 6 foot by 5 foot so it is huge for them! :biggrin2:

Megan:bunnydance:

BunBun lives inside. ^^
When I got him, it took almost a WEEK of begging and research, but eventually I got him inside; right next to my computer!

Nevertheless, BunBun is slowly but steddily taking over the house. after his neuter and he is fully literbox trained, I plan of getting 20 MORE NICs and making his "Mansion" ( about 1/4 of out living room- and that's just for when I'm not at home!) even bigger, and slowly slinking his cage extention into the music room...

When BunBun is healed from his neuter and is fully litterbox trained,(I have to admit, for being only partilly-littertrained, there is hardly a poo in sight in his cage extention. ^^ I'm very pleased with him.) I hope to make him a bunny that is out of his cage all the time... but, as of now, that's all he gets...

BunBunPen-2.jpg

(the canopy is only temperary!)
BunBun's cage (above)
Pictured: his cage extention and half of his orriginal cage, which he has access to both 24/7.

Inside! My hubby had outside rabbits as a kid, but now says he wouldn't have them anywhere but inside the house.:D

My permanent buns are in large pens in a spare bedroom- the Bunny Room! And my foster bun is in a 42" dog crate in the finished rec room in the basement. No more space upstairs, unfortunately, especially since I don't know if she'd like the cats.

Lesseee...

One in the bedroom. (She lets me share). :biggrin2:

Two free run in the front hall, livingroom and kitchen. :D

Three in a pen in the livingroom. (Well, one is in a cage nextto the pen now, they started fighting). :?

Two inan enclosed back porch. ;)

and at the moment, another 10 (four adults, three big babies and three little babies) stacked in hutches in themiddle of the livingroom. (And no, it ain't a huge livingroom). :(

sas :hiding:

1 is free run in our condo kitchen (thanks to a baby gate) and he begrudgingly allows us temporary use of "his" comfy kitchen chairs at meal times.. lol. Surprisingly, he really loves the kitchen and he isn't phased by the linoleum.
1 will be in a pen/cage either in a nook we have in the livingroom or in our 2nd bedroom until they bond and can both run free in the kitchen. The cage will have plastic tarp secured underneath to protect our white carpet ;).

Mine is a free run in a big kitchen. He also has his cage in with the side door open, because this is where he pees, poos and eats. When done, he hops out again. I prefer the kitchen, because it's the only room without sockets and wires low on the wall, it's a place where I spend a lot of time, so I'm with him when I'm at homw, it's bigger than most of the other rooms (the living room is bigger, but I wouldn't trust Vitto unsupervised with my expensive furniture). There he has a lot of space to run and play, he has a big wooden table under which he likes lying and chairs upon which he hops and takes a nap and a sunny balcony door, by which he loves to make bunny flops. The floor is tiled so I don't worry about difficult stains or about Vitto making holes in the carpeting. Well, my wooden cupboard and the legs of my table and chairs don΄t have the same opinion, though...But, what can I do? He΄s the master of the place!!!!

Marietta

All 14 live in one bedroom of a11/2 bath 3 bedroom ranch with central air, finished basement, hot water heat on a one acre lot in the city of Elkhart, IN, oh yeah, they let me and my family live there too!:roflmao:

Latest posts

Back