Where do you buy your supplys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
I am trying to compile a list of Suppliers for this region.

So I would like all members to give me their contacts.

Or food suppliers hay suppliers and there bedding suppliers.

So i can compile a few list.

Thank you
Kat
Your region Task Force Leader

Good evening. We use Miller Feeds in Albuqueruque, NM for our feed, which is the Manna brand, and aspen shaving. We use Valencia Western Merc. in Los Lunas, NM for compressed timothy hay.

:bunnydance:

I am going to start trying to get a list complied it will take a while but hopefully we can have a reference.

I know we have more then one member in our area.

Zin
Peg
Me
I know there are quite a few in Texas. Lets get his list going.

I use

League City Feed & Supply
(281) 332-1612
1914 Highway 3 S
League City, TX 7757

Floppy Pets
2622 NASA Pwky Suite D
Seabrook, Texas 77586
281-326-1694
Flopets.com

Both places are willing to order things for you. Delivers are on Fridays and Orders placed on Wednesday.

Feed Store
I get my feed, Horse stall bedding, and Hay their. They sell huge bags of local hay for 5 dollars or bales for ten.
I know they where very low last time I went.

I use Floppy pets on Nasa Road 1. For my Timothy Based pellets and Storms toys. He special orders hay, cage, and anything you need. He is a mom and pop store. He does not sell live animals only fish but he does fish as a major hobby so they are well taken care of.

Olsen's Grain (Purina foods, some accessories, hay, wood pellet litter)
Serving: Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Flagstaff, Verde Valley
http://www.olsensgrain.com/

There is 1 small mom & pop store but they are extremely expensive and not really worth it (plus they sell bunnies living in fish tanks).
PetSmart and Petco are also in town.

woodstove pellets ==
Fireplace Furnishings
16220 n.32nd st.
phoenix,az 85032
602-788-9383

oxbow pellets==
Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue
14644 n. cave creek rd. #1-3
Phoenix,az 85022
602-482-3990

Purina pellets 50lb bags ,bales Timmy Hay,water bottles==
The Stock Shop
6615 w. Thunderbird
Glendale,az 85306
623-487-9277

Hello to everybody, I'm near Conroe Texas which is about 35/40 miles North of Houston. I buy Petrus Feed at Slotts Grocery and Feed in New Waverly and timothy hay by the bale at Conroe feeders supply in Conroe. The Petrus #780 feed is about $10.- per 50 lbs and the hay is $16.50 for a 50+ lb bale. I feed about 50 lbs of pellets a week so a reliable source is important.
For other supplies such as minor meds, grooming etc Conroe Feeders Supply has a great selection and there is an online source at www.bunnyrabbit.com
Hope this was some help.

Latest posts

Back