WHERE ARE THEY?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://community.webshots.com/album/206623924jeEqPb

here you can find the newest pictures of my bun. hehas aharness:D. he doesn't like it, but i hope he'll accept it after all. iuse to let him run free in the parck, but he ended one day in front ofa car and i was really scared.............so i bought him a harness.

i love all your buns, they are lovely. i like so much watching the pictures. they'll never be too many.

alexandra

Onzlo got jealous 'cause Bella got to be in this thread and he didn't...

IMG_42262.jpg

~Christine~

What beautiful pic's everyone has.....IlUVVVVVVVVV them (hmm, but I think I gotta conspire with RaspberrySwirl on the *bunny file* good plan, good plan LOL)

Unfortunatley, Jezebel and Jaden have been hard at work as of late, nowthat the grandparents are gone they have set their little bunny mindsto destroying the hanging blinds. As soon as their "shift" is over Iwill ask if they have time for a photo op :p

Cher

u8myhouse wrote:
Onzlo got jealous 'cause Bella got to be in this thread and he didn't...

~Christine~
oops....tell the little man I'msorry....I've been doing it in spurts....I didn't mean tohurt his little bunny heart! I'm sure I'm missing others that haveposted lately too...

Raspberry

I was blown away the first time I pet a rex. No doubt, it's the softest fur I've ever felt.

-Carolyn

*nepo* wrote:
It's not fair you guys have cutebunnies!:X
Are you implying that there is such thing as an "un-cute bunny"!? Thatis utterly impossible. All bunnies are cute and that's a fact!

Lissa

So glad Manhattangot included! Though, I'm not sure that is a look of happiness comingfrom thatface...

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back